Hortland, Donadea, Co. Kildare
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 157 m²
How much do you need to buy this property?
Use our calculator to see how much you'll have left after the upfront buying costs like legal fees, stamp duty, and survey.
- High fibre broadband. Electric Car Charger. Steel shed with electricity. Solar panels.
- Double glazed with oil fired central heating and solid fuel stove in Sittingroom which also heats radiators.
- Excellent extra large and beautiful mature garden on c 3/4 acre site with sunny rear orientation, offering complete privacy and family amenity, extens
- Bright and very spacious well proportioned 5 bedroom (2 Bath) property in excellent condition in terms of standard of maintenance and decor.
- Security cameras, external lighting, plug points and outside tap.
- Electric gates, drive around facility.
- Carpets, curtains, blinds, light fittings and integrated appliances included in the sale.
- 15 minute drive to University town of Maynooth with all it many amenities including superb bus and train commuter facilities
- Approx 10 minute drive to the Motorway access at Kilcock, 10 mins to Clane and 20 mins to Naas and Newbridge
- North Kildare rugby Club, Clongowes Wood College within short driving distances plus easy and quick access to the Royal Canal Greenway.
Donadea Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
- Wired for Cable Television
- Wheelchair Access
- Oil Fired Central Heating
Thinking of selling?
Get 3X more ad views and enquiries for your property with a Daft Advantage Ad. Talk to your agent today.
€575,000Ballycaghan, Kilcock, Co. Kildare5 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€590,0006 Fanagh Green, Tirmoghan, Donadea, Co. Kildare5 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
€775,000Hazelgrove, Maynooth Road, Rathcoffey, Kildare, Co. Kildare5 Bed · 5 Bath · Detached
€1,225,000Graigue House, Graiguepottle, Kilcock, Co. Kildare5 Bed · 4 Bath · Detached
Daft ID: 18459426