- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 290 m²
This wonderful property is in close distance of Crookhaven and Goleen village on the Wild Atlantic Way route and also close to Barley Cove beach. The property consists of a large two storey house, which has been divided into a main house with a studio apartment, and a separate guest cottage all set in a stunning location with beautiful views to Fastnet Rock and Cape Clear Island.
The main house comprises a large open plan kitchen cum living room with an open fireplace and fully fitted kitchen units. Off the kitchen there are a large conservatory with a stove and a lounge currently used as a study and dining room. There is a bedroom and a bathroom on the ground floor whilst upstairs there are three further bedrooms, a family bathroom and a storage room. Adjacent to the main house is a two bedroom studio apartment with an open plan kitchen, dining and living room. Both, the apartment and the main house share the same entrance hall and can easily be used as one large home. There is also a separate guest cottage with a kitchen cum lounge and a separate dining room. All main living areas of all houses offer fine sea views.
Outside the property offers a total of c. 1 acre which is mostly laid to lawn and partly landscaped. There is a heated swimming pool and a sauna. A number of sheds cater for outdoor storage. There is plenty of off-street parking available.
Finest International Real Estate Ireland Ltd. t/a Engel & Voelkers act as agents for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
2. The particulars are set out as a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees, and do not institute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract.
3. All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and any other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representatives of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
4. Any loose furniture, non-integrated appliances, white goods and curtains are deemed not to be included in the sale of the property unless specifically agreed between the parties and outlined in an inventory.
5. No person in the employment of Finest International Real Estate Ireland Ltd. t/a Engel & Voelkers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty in relation to this property.
6. Availability upon agreement - subject to contract. This offer is subject to change of price, withdrawal or prior sale without notice.
7. Transfer fees, i.e. stamp duty, solicitor fees etc, are not included in the sales price and have to be paid by the buyer. The commission will be paid by the seller.
Goleen Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...