Kill, Dunfanaghy, Co. Donegal
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 130 m²
How much do you need to buy this property?
Use our calculator to see how much you'll have left after the upfront buying costs like legal fees, stamp duty, and survey.
- Exceptional landscaping to gardens and surround, with pathed walkways and privacy to site.
- Set on a spacious 1.18 Acre Site, with ample room for an extension if required.
- Beautiful sea views from first floor and gardens.
- Located only a short 0.6 mile distance to Dunfanaghy town centre.
- Triple Glazed windows to north and west facing side with double glazing windows to the south.
- Oil fired central heating and open fireplace.
- Scenic, tranquil setting.
- Within close access to Dunfanaghy Golf Course, Dunfanaghy Stables, Killahoey Beach and Portnablagh Pier.
- Slate Roofing.
- Eircode: F92 V0F9.
Dunfanaghy Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
- Oil Fired Central Heating
Thinking of selling?
Get 3X more ad views and enquiries for your property with a Daft Advantage Ad. Talk to your agent today.
Daft ID: 12695918