Killacolla, Glin, Co. Limerick
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
Sherry Fitzgerald Stack are delighted to bring to market this 3 bed, 1 bath characterful & bespoke detached residence on a large 1.18 acre wooded site. The property is nestled off the main N69 coastal route just 2.5km from the scenic village of Glin while the village of Tarbert with the Tarbert - Killimer Ferry is within 8km from the property. The property is just a short commute to Limerick City (45km) and all amenities. Extended in recent years accommodation comprises: Lounge/Sitting Room, Kitchen/Dining Room, 2 Double Bedrooms, Living Room/3rd Bedroom and Main Bathroom with whb & w/c. The property has the benefit of private water supply, onsite septic tank and open fireplaces. The windows comprise double glazed sliding sash in the original part of the house and large casement in the extension. Liscanor limestone slabs surround the house in addition to two spacious terrace areas from which to enjoy the gardens. The attached store room (15 sqm approx.) has electricity connected and could easily be subdivided into utility / store room. The site is very private and boasts mature trees and a spacious green area which would be an ideal haven for the garden enthusiast. Viewing is highly recommended and is strictly by appointment only. Lounge/Sitting Room 4.41m x 3.05m. cast iron open fireplace, oak flooring & 2 windows Kitchen 4.48m x 3.00m. with porcelain floor tiles, handmade kitchen in ash, Habitat sink & drainer, hob, window & bespoke french doors to side terrace Dining Room 4.37m x 3.12m. with porcelain floor tiles, high ceiling with original wooden beams lined with limed timber, large rooflight, reconstituted stone chimneypiece framing a large opening suitable for a wood burning stove & 2 windows Rear Hallway 3.43m x 1.37m. with porcelain floor tiles, alcoves for storage & window Bedroom 1 3.64m x 2.05m. with red pine flooring & window Bedroom 2 3.60m x 2.20m. with red pine flooring & window Living Room / Bedroom 3 4.41m x 3.05m. with oak flooring, bespoke french doors to rear terrace & 2 corner windows Main Bathroom 2.59m x 2.01m. with porcelain floor tiles, freestanding bath with shower, bespoke spacious airing & storage cupboard, whb, w/c & window Store 3.98m x 3.76m. with lean to roof and electricity connected DIRECTIONS: Leaving Glin and heading North East on the N69 route, continue for 2.5km, property located on the right. Look out for Sherry Fitzgerald Stack sale board. (Located just beyond Eircode V94 YKV7)
- Beautifully renovated 3 bed, 1 bath house on 1.18 acre (approx) site
- Private site with mature trees and spacious green area allowing plenty of potential
- Extended in 2007
- High ceilings throughout and original wooden beams exposed in dining room - plenty of light to all areas creating a lovely living space.
- All bespoke joinery - limed ash skirtings, architraves & window boards
- Prime location on N69 coastal route, 2.5km from the scenic village of Glin, 8km from the Village of Tarbert with the Tarbert - Killimer Ferry
- Ideal location for commuting to Limerick City and beyond
- Private water supply, on site septic tank, open fireplaces and electric storage heating.
- Double glazed sliding sash & casement windows - limestone window sills
- Traditional slate roof
Glin Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
Energy Performance Indicator: 418.05 kWh/m2/yr
Guiding you through your entire home buying journey, from search to sold.
We use our expertise to guide you through the whole home-buying journey.
Daft ID: 15295263