Killacolla, Glin, Co. Limerick
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
How much do you need to buy this property?
Use our calculator to see how much you'll have left after the upfront buying costs like legal fees, stamp duty, and survey.
- Beautifully renovated 3 bed, 1 bath house on 1.18 acre (approx) site
- Private site with mature trees and spacious green area allowing plenty of potential
- Extended in 2007
- High ceilings throughout and original wooden beams exposed in dining room - plenty of light to all areas creating a lovely living space.
- All bespoke joinery - limed ash skirtings, architraves & window boards
- Prime location on N69 coastal route, 2.5km from the scenic village of Glin, 8km from the Village of Tarbert with the Tarbert - Killimer Ferry
- Ideal location for commuting to Limerick City and beyond
- Private water supply, on site septic tank, solid fuel heating (stove option)
- Double glazed sliding sash & casement windows - limestone window sills
- Traditional slate roof
Glin Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
Energy Performance Indicator: 418.05 kWh/m2/yr
Thinking of selling?
Get 3X more ad views and enquiries for your property with a Daft Advantage Ad. Talk to your agent today.
Daft ID: 18609367