- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 163 m²
Cuchulain House is a charming family home situated in the heart of the countryside. Originally a country pub the house has been renovated and turned into a wonderful family retaining some lovely characterful features. It also boats a beautiful enclosed fully landscaped garden.
The house has total floor are of 163 sqm. The entrance through the front half door leads to a bright kitchen with wooden kitchen units and a bespoke ceramic worktop. Just off the front entrance is a sperate utility room. An open passage from the kitchen leads to the spacious sitting room which features exposed walls and a charming fireplace with a wood burning stove. The sitting room has French doors that lead to a private patio area. Just off the sitting room are two further rooms. One being a spacious bright lounge room and a playroom which could be used as a home office. On the first floor there are four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The master bedroom has exposed stone walls and a vaulted ceiling with beams. There are two double bedrooms and a single bedroom. Both bathrooms are fully tiled and fitted with quality sanitary ware. Two separate stairs cases allow access from front and the rear of the house to the upstairs. The house throughout has many features such a stained-glass double door, cast iron radiators and the delightful old open fireplace with the stove that make it a unique and special property for those looking for something with a bit of character.
Externally the house has been finished to a very high standard with mature planting, gravel driveway, patio area and there is a fully enclosed wooden fencing surrounding the property. In addition, there are two garages and gated parking.
The property is located approx. 5 minutes drive on the Cork side of Innishannon village in a secluded countryside setting surrounded by farm land and pastures. Kinsale is a 15 minute drive and Bishopstown is a 17 minute drive, so it s makes the property very centrally located.
Centrally located between Bandon and Cork the property is close to all the amenities of the pretty market town of Bandon and approx. 25 minutes drive from the cosmopolitan city of Cork.
This area of South West Ireland is of outstanding beauty and the property is in easy reach to the beautiful west Cork coast with Kinsale, Timoleague and Clonakilty as well as safe beaches all within easy reach. Leisure activities are well catered for with Bandon Golf Club and Tennis Club within a few minutes drive. Fishing facilities are nearby on the Bandon river. Other recreational pursuits include walking, bathing, surfing, and horse riding.
Cork International Airport is conveniently located 25 minutes drive from the property with direct links within Ireland and to many major European and UK cities.
Finest International Real Estate Ireland Ltd. t/a Engel & Voelkers act as agents for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
2. The particulars are set out as a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees, and do not institute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract.
3. All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and any other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representatives of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
4. Any loose furniture, non-integrated appliances, white goods and curtains are deemed not to be included in the sale of the property unless specifically agreed between the parties and outlined in an inventory.
5. No person in the employment of Finest International Real Estate Ireland Ltd. t/a Engel & Voelkers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty in relation to this property.
6. Availability upon agreement - subject to contract. This offer is subject to change of price, withdrawal or prior sale without notice.
7. Transfer fees, i.e. stamp duty, solicitor fees etc, are not included in the sales price and have to be paid by the buyer. The commission will be paid by the seller.
Innishannon Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...