Kilmackerrin West, Aughatubrid, Waterville, Co. Kerry
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 100 m²
- Traditional style storey and half house situated on a quiet road with mountain views.
- Property is liveable however can be modernized accordingly.
- All services utilities connected to the house.
- Has its own driveway and garden. Short drive to Waterville village and Caherciveen town.
- Oil heating with radiators down stairs only, traditional wood burning stove in sitting room.
Waterville Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
- Oil Fired Central Heating
BER No: 113912372
Energy Performance Indicator: 427.54 kWh/m2/yr
€125,00011 Saint Finian's Terrace, Waterville, Co. Kerry3 Bed · 1 Bath · Terrace
€128,500Dromkeare, Waterville, Co. Kerry3 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
€143,0004 Beenbane Cottages, Waterville, Co. Kerry3 Bed · 1 Bath · Terrace
€150,000Coars, Cahersiveen, Co. Kerry3 Bed · Detached
€150,000Ouctive, Waterville, Co. Kerry3 Bed · 1 Bath · Detached
€180,000Kenneigh Heights, Kenneigh, Waterville, Co. Kerry4 Bed · 1 Bath · Detached
€198,000The Old School, Aghatubrid, Cahersiveen, Co. Kerry4 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
€198,50020 Waterville Links, Waterville, Co. Kerry3 Bed · 2 Bath · Terrace
€220,000Tullig, Aughatubrid, Cahersiveen, Co. Kerry4 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€235,000Breahig, Waterville, Co. Kerry3 Bed · 1 Bath · Detached
€240,000Eichtercua Lake Road, Waterville, Co. Kerry3 Bed · 1 Bath · Detached
€245,000Gortatlea, Mastergreehy, Co. Kerry3 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
Daft ID: 15285746