Kilraine, Glenties, Co. Donegal
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 188 m²
How much do you need to buy this property?
Use our calculator to see how much you'll have left after the upfront buying costs like legal fees, stamp duty, and survey.
- Occupying an elevated setting with front of house facing south-west on a 2.75 acres plot
- Large attached garage suitable for a residential conversion, if desired
- PVC-framed double glass windows throughout.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Tarmacked drive up to and around the house and large area of lawns.
Glenties Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
- Gas Fired Central Heating
BER No: 114400336
Energy Performance Indicator: 214.59 kWh/m2/yr
Thinking of selling?
€250,000Straboy, Glenties, Glenties, Co. Donegal4 Bed · 2 Bath · Bungalow
€265,0007 Lakeside Development, Portnoo, Co. Donegal4 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
€290,0004 Ard Na Gréine, Ardara, Co. Donegal5 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€295,000Narin Road, Glenties, Co. Donegal5 Bed · 1 Bath · Detached
€325,000Drumbarron, Ardara, Co. Donegal5 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€340,000Meenalargan, Glenties, Co. Donegal5 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€365,000Monargan Glebe, Ardara, Co. Donegal5 Bed · 4 Bath · Detached
€375,000Grove House, Tullycleave Mor, Ardara, Co. Donegal, F94T3K16 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€429,000Longfield, Lettermacaward, Co. Donegal5 Bed · 3 Bath · Bungalow
€550,000ARDHILL HOUSE, Ardhill House, Ardara, Co. Donegal7 Bed · 7 Bath · Detached
Daft ID: 19537783