Kilrush Road, Kilkee, Co. Clare
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 98 m²
How much do you need to buy this property?
Use our calculator to see how much you'll have left after the upfront buying costs like legal fees, stamp duty, and survey.
- Located in a popular seaside town of Kilkee
- Within easy distance to all local amenities
- Short stroll to Kilkee Beach
- Large private site
- Completely renovated and decorated and finished to a very high spec.
- Modern, bright & spacious
- Large double garage to rear, plumbed and having wc & whb and offers the potential for conversion/development to further accommodation, holiday vill
- Viewing is highly recommended
Kilkee Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
- Oil Fired Central Heating
BER No: 115210148
Energy Performance Indicator: 193.44 kWh/m2/yr
Thinking of selling?
Get 3X more ad views and enquiries for your property with a Daft Advantage Ad. Talk to your agent today.
€245,00022 Suan Na Mara, Carrigaholt, Co. Clare4 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
€249,000Moore Bay, Kilkee, Co. Clare4 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
€265,0003 Killard Road, Doonbeg, Co. Clare4 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€275,000Ocean View Cottage, Kilkee, Co. Clare4 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
€275,000ANVIL FARM GUESTHOUSE, Anvil Farm Guesthouse, Feeard, Kilbaha, Co. Clare5 Bed · 6 Bath · Detached
€275,000Slievenamon, Bansha, Kilkee, Co. Clare4 Bed · 4 Bath · Detached
€280,000Rinemackaderrig, Carrigaholt, Co. Clare7 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€300,000Aran View, Dunmore, Doonbeg, Co. Clare4 Bed · 1 Bath · Detached
€395,000Maggie Janes, Chapel Street, Kilkee, Co. Clare6 Bed · 5 Bath · Bungalow
€395,000Carrowbloughmore House, Farrihy, Kilkee, Co. Clare5 Bed · 5 Bath · Detached
Daft ID: 19503928