Kippinstown, Ballykeeran, Co. Westmeath
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 255 m²
How much do you need to buy this property?
Use our calculator to see how much you'll have left after the upfront buying costs like legal fees, stamp duty, and survey.
- Hand crafted stone clad house (local Lecarrow stone).
- Main living room has a red brick in brook fire place with solid Liscannor stone hearth. Floor is 20 mm solid French oak.
- The roof is supported by solid Douglas fir beams. The living space also features a large mezzanine floor with many versatile uses.
- The hallway has a solid oak hand craved fire place over 100 years old and also timber wall paneling.
- The study / library has hand build solid teak shelving with a solid mahogany had craved fire place oak 100 years old.
- Solid teak double glazed windows with plastic coated inner length window panels to increase in value.
- Timer mounted brass light switches throughout the house.
- Double foil backed polyurethanes insulation slabs in walls and roof and floors which doubled the insulation standard of the day (1997) - not reflected
- Eir fiber broadband installed.
- Italian style terracotta floor tiles in kitchen.
Ballykeeran Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
BER No: 113890164
Energy Performance Indicator: 220.65 kWh/m2/yr
Daft ID: 113119456