Knockbrack, Knocknagoshel, Co. Kerry
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
How much do you need to buy this property?
Use our calculator to see how much you'll have left after the upfront buying costs like legal fees, stamp duty, and survey.
- 2 bed, 1 bath detached garage on 0.69 acre site
- Peaceful rural area yet within close proxmity to N21 route, Abbeyfeale and Castleisland
- Potential for 3rd bedroom (subject to PP) - window in situ
- Large site allows plenty of room to extend/renovate
- Spacious Garage - ideal for storage / DIY purposes
- Mains water supply, on site septic tank, double glazed upvc windows
Knocknagoshel Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
BER No: 114388697
Energy Performance Indicator: 350.59 kWh/m2/yr
€120,00028 Desmonds Avenue, Castleisland, Co. Kerry3 Bed · 1 Bath · Semi-D
€125,00041 Limerick Road, Castleisland, Co. Kerry3 Bed · 2 Bath · Semi-D
€170,000Crinny West, Knocknagoshel, Co. Kerry3 Bed · 1 Bath · Detached
€170,000Crinny West, Castleisland, Co. Kerry3 Bed · 1 Bath · Detached
€180,000Glenashrone, Abbeyfeale, Co. Limerick3 Bed · 1 Bath · Bungalow
€180,000Inchinapough, Brosna, Co. Kerry4 Bed · 2 Bath · Bungalow
€210,000Bawnaluska, Castleisland, Co. Kerry2 Bed · 1 Bath · Detached
€220,000Mullaghmarky, Castleisland, Co. Kerry2 Bed · 1 Bath · Detached
€280,000Kilconlea Upper, Abbeyfeale, Co. Limerick3 Bed · 4 Bath · Detached
Daft ID: 16239040