Knocknagin House, Coney Hill, Balbriggan, Co. Dublin
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 641 m²
How much do you need to buy this property?
Use our calculator to see how much you'll have left after the upfront buying costs like legal fees, stamp duty, and survey.
- Restored historic house of great elegance.
- Approx. 6,900 sq. ft. of residential accommodation
- Approx. 1,540 sq. ft. of office and ancillary buildings
- On approx.1.7 hectares / 4.27 acres of mature manicured and maintained gardens and grounds
- 20 minutes drive to Dublin Airport, 35 min drive to Dublin city centre.
- Excellent development potential STPP.
- Easy access to M1 Motorway.
- 5 min walk to adjacent Silverstrand Beach.
- Tax relief for further works available under section 482 of the of the 1997 consolidation act.
- Excellent road and rail links to Dublin City, Dublin Airport and Belfast.
Balbriggan Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
- Wired for Cable Television
Thinking of selling?
Get 3X more ad views and enquiries for your property with a Daft Advantage Ad. Talk to your agent today.
Daft ID: 12375974