Lamagh, Newtownforbes, Co. Longford
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 90 m²
We at Davis Auctioneers offer a superb renovation and development opportunity in the thriving village of Newtownforbes along the N4. This unique property comprises of a cottage in need of some renovation, together with a site with full planning permission for a detached dwelling to the rear of the existing property. The cottage accommodation consists of a kitchen, living room, four bedrooms and a bathroom. A beautiful feature of this gem, is the restored cut stone and brick barn with further potential for conversion to a mews. The full planning to the rear, with access from the side road off the N4, is for an C.1,900 sq.ft. four bedroom detached property.
- Prime location along the N4
- Village centre just a 5 minute walk
- Longford Town just 4km
- Opposite the boys National school and Clonguish Gaa Grounds
- Fantastic Renovation and Development Opportunity
- Cottage in need of Renovation
- Site with Full Planning Permission
Newtownforbes Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
Guiding you through your entire home buying journey, from search to sold.
We use our expertise to guide you through the whole home-buying journey.
Daft ID: 14648390