Laurel House, Aghanlish, Kinlough, Co. Leitrim
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 208 m²
Magnificent 5 Bed Residence with an Array of Features on Circa 5 acres Nestled in a superbly scenic area, at the foot of part of the magnificent Glenade mountain range, on the popular Aroo Walking Trail, with stunning views as far as Slieve League in Donegal, local to Eagles Rock This is a unique opportunity to acquire a quality finished property with an array of features throughout and set in a truly spectacular setting. Set on grounds of Circa 5 acres Within easy access of all amenities of Kinlough and Bundoran, and the N15 road to Sligo and Donegal. Generous accommodation with wonderful natural light and great attention to detail, this property boasts an abundance of character & special features. Accommodation: Ground Floor - Kitchen/dining room, Living room, Utility, 2 Bedrooms (1 with en-suite) First Floor - 3 Bedrooms, (1 with en-suite) & Family Bathroom. Freehold property registered under folio LM14406F Early Viewing Advised. See Video attached. Comprehensive Brochure on Request
- Stunning Property in most popular location with unrivalled panoramic views
- Impressive gated entrance with avenue to property and Landscaped grounds
- Comes with 5 Acres of good quality land.
- Large patio area to rear provides a wonderful vantage point of mountain views o Set on the popular Arroo Walking Trail
- Within easy access of all amenities of Kinlough village and Bundoran seaside resort plus several beaches
- Spacious accommodation with quality finish throughout
- Double garage plus good quality outbuildings suitable for many uses
- Ground floor master bedroom includes en-suite & French doors to patio
- Spacious attractive kitchen/dining room with great attention to detail plus glazed area offering fabulous views
Kinlough Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
- Oil Fired Central Heating
BER No: 114285059
Guiding you through your entire home buying journey, from search to sold.
We use our expertise to guide you through the whole home-buying journey.
Daft ID: 15825693