Little Paradise, Kilvicadownig, Ventry, Co. Kerry
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 150 m²
Traditional Style Two Storey Residence perched at the gateway to Slea Head one of the more Iconic Routes of the Wild Atlantic Way. This Spacious Detached & Exclusive Property enjoys excellent view of Ventry Harbour & the Mount Brandon Range. Carefully refurbished to a very high standard, this home enjoys all the conveniences of modern living. Situated approximately 3 miles from Ventry Village, accommodation comprises of an Entrance Hall, Bedroom/Office, Utility/Toilet, Kitchen, Living Room, Dining Room & a Large Conservatory on the Ground Floor. The 1st Floor comprises of a Landing, 3 Bedrooms (2 Ensuite) and a Bathroom.
- Full Professional Internal Finish with décor and fittings fully installed
- Well Mature & Maintained Lawns
- Traditional Stone Built Shed plumbed for Appliances
- Approximately 3 miles from Ventry Village
- Approximately 7 miles from Dingle Town Centre
- Excellent location perched at the gateway to Slea Head one of the more Iconic Routes of the Wild Atlantic Way
- Excellent views of Ventry Harbour, The Mt. Brandon Range & Surrounding Countryside
- Just a short drive to the Blue Flag Ventry Beach
- Situated on c. ⅓ acre site
- Power Showers throughout
Ventry Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
- Oil Fired Central Heating
Guiding you through your entire home buying journey, from search to sold.
We use our expertise to guide you through the whole home-buying journey.
Daft ID: 11229742