Price on Application
Main Street, Patrickswell, Co. Limerick
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
The property is situated right in the heart of the progressive town of Patrickswell one of the most growing towns in the Midwest region only just five miles from the city centre of Limerick. The property is adjacent to the Post Office, the garda station, the supermarket and shops the pharmacy and public houses.Only a short walk to schools and churches. The property comprises of a spacious living room kitchen area with two bedrooms and shower. The property has a side entrance with a small plot of land at rear. The land adjoining would be ideal for a purchaser to extend and develop. There is ample space for parking in front of the property. Inspection invited by the auctioneer Patrick C. Fitzgerald Tel (061)400999 or mob(086)2226450
- Centrally located in the village of Patrickswell only 5 miles from Limerick City
- Ample parking facility
- Close proximity to all amenities Shop Post Office Chemist School Church G.A.A. playing field
- Within 10 minutes from Secondary School and the Mid West Regional Hospital
- Limerick racecource is within a short distance and hosts various prominent race meetings throughout the year
Patrickswell Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
Guiding you through your entire home buying journey, from search to sold.
We use our expertise to guide you through the whole home-buying journey.
Daft ID: 12253310