Massbrook South, Bofeenaun, Ballina, Co. Mayo
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 96m2
Nestled on a hill above the lough on a quiet secluded lane, it is only a 15 minute drive from Castlebar and 20 minutes to Ballina and Crossmolina. The shops and amenities at Lahardane are just a few minutes away. Built about 25 years ago, the property has been carefully maintained and improved. The accommodation includes a very large kitchen/dining room, sitting room, utility room, two downstairs double bedrooms and a bathroom. Upstairs is a delightful dormer bedroom, with ensuite, directly overlooking the lough. With large gardens this an ideal family home in a semi-rural area Accommodation Entrance / Hallway - 3.71m (12\'2\
- Exceptional Views from all rooms.
- Located in a very beautiful part of County Mayo.
- PVC Double Glazed Windows and external doors
- Large front back and side gardens
- Oil Fire Central Heating augmented by a back boiler from the living room fire.
- Aluminium Gutters and Wooden Facia
- Panel Solid Doors
- Timber floors throughout
- A very light and spacious house that blends perfectly with its environment
- A perfect holiday home or permanent residence for anyone looking for peace and tranquillity.
Ballina Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...