Mochara, Shrule, Co. Mayo
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 124 m²
How much do you need to buy this property?
Use our calculator to see how much you'll have left after the upfront buying costs like legal fees, stamp duty, and survey.
- A cosy 3 bedroom Country Cottage sitting on a 0.34 Ha Site in a private Country setting
- Newly refurbished and extended in 2016/2017, with new wiring, plumbing and heating
- Featured in Self Build Magazine in 2021.
- Original cottage built with concrete walls, new extension built with 100mm cavity walls.
- Triple glazed PVC windows and doors
- Oil central heating supplied by a Stanley range with a back boiler and a Solid fuel stove
- Public Water Supply, Private Septic System
- Two Outbuildings.
- Close proximity to Shrule national school and Headford secondary school.
- 4.7Km to Shrule Village, 11.4km to Headford Town and 38.2km to Galway City.
Shrule Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
- Wheelchair Access
Thinking of selling?
Daft ID: 113896279