Mount Stuart School, Aglish, Cappoquin, Co. Waterford
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 0.44 ac
- Believed to be Ireland's oldest existing school building.
- Massive development potential subject to planning.
- Previous plans drawn up and available on request.
- 0.44 acre approx. woodland site.
- Natural fresh water running stream on site - water has been tested.
- 15 min drive from Dungarvan town centre, 10 min drive from N25.
- No electricity.
- No septic tank.
Cappoquin Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
€110,000334 Lower Shanbally, Cappoquin, Co. Waterford3 Bed · 1 Bath · End of Terrace
€145,000Briar Rose Cottage, Aglish, Cappoquin, Co. Waterford2 Bed · 1 Bath · Detached
€150,0005 Shanbally, Cappoquin, Co. Waterford3 Bed · 1 Bath · Terrace
€169,000Cahernaleague, Dungarvan, Co. Waterford2 Bed · 1 Bath · Detached
€185,000Kilmurray, Dungarvan, Co. Waterford2 Bed · 1 Bath · Detached
€200,000Coolbagh, Clashmore, Co. Waterford2 Bed · 1 Bath · Detached
€222,000Tourin, Cappoquin, Co. Waterford3 Bed · 1 Bath · Detached
€229,000Kilcannon, Cappagh, Co. Waterford3 Bed · 1 Bath · Detached
€290,000Ballygambon Lower, Cappagh, Co. Waterford4 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
€320,000Scart, Cappagh, Dungarvan, Co. Waterford4 Bed · 1 Bath · Bungalow
€475,000Dromore, Dungarvan, Co. Waterford4 Bed · 4 Bath · Detached
AMV: €650,000PILGRIMS REST HOTEL, Mount Melleray, Dungarvan, Co. Waterford13 Bed · 13 Bath · Detached
Daft ID: 12610968