Mountaingate, Murrintown, Co. Wexford
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 149 m²
- 4 bed Farmhouse of 1,600 sq ft built in c 1899 oozing with charm & character.
- C 0.7 acres mature and private grounds.
- 2 post & rail paddocks and stables.
- Enclosed courtyard with outbuildings, pond and covered patio/cooking area.
- Private patio area of bedroom.
- Blue banger slate roof and double-glazed wood sash windows.
- Traditional lime plaster on exterior and interior walls.
- Located just off the main R733 Wexford/Duncannon Line.
- C 10 min drive to Wexford Town.
- CHARACTER AND LOCATION UNMATCHED!
Murrintown Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
- Wired for Cable Television
- Oil Fired Central Heating
BER No: 114158231
Energy Performance Indicator: 250.13 kWh/m2/yr
€345,000Carrig Crest, Ballygoman, Barntown, Co. Wexford5 Bed · 4 Bath · Detached
€350,000Quanstown Castle, Piercestown, Co. Wexford4 Bed · 5 Bath · Detached
€385,000The Elms, Drinagh, Wexford Town, Co. Wexford8 Bed · 8 Bath · Detached
€385,000Ballykilliane, Piercestown, Co. Wexford4 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
€395,000Ardrahan, Knocktown, Duncormick, Co. Wexford4 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€399,950Avalon, Sinnottstown, Drinagh, Co. Wexford5 Bed · 5 Bath · Detached
€420,000Ballindinas, Barntown, Co. Wexford4 Bed · 4 Bath · Detached
€429,00069 Coill Aoibhinn, Newtown Road, Wexford Town, Co. Wexford4 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
€745,000Ballyfinogue House, Ballyfinogue, Killinick, Co. Wexford5 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
€995,000Hillery Cade, Coolcotts Lane, Wexford Town, Co. Wexford6 Bed · 4 Bath · Detached
Daft ID: 15785516