- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 198 m²
- Spacious five bedroom bungalow extending approx. 190 sq.m (2,045 sq.ft) sitting on approx. 0.75 acres
- Accommodation comprises of Kitchen, living room, front sitting room, five bedrooms, two bathrooms and back porch.
- Excellent location along the former N4 National primary road connecting Dublin to Galway running parallel to the M4 motorway, Clonard village 1.6km, Kinnegad 7.5 km, Enfield 12.5 km Mullingar 25 km, Maynooth 33 km, Dublin City 57 km and Dublin Airport 67 km exit to M6 Kinnegad. 3 miles to bus stop
- Steeped in history Clonard village is home to St Finan (520AD), with the picturesque towns land set on the banks of the river Boyne this historical village offers two pubs, the Monastery Inn bar and restaurant and St Finan's primary school, church and filling station and shop, while there are also Mullingar and Edenderry Rugby Clubs, located in the nearby towns
- A selection of challenging golf courses are conveniently situated, including Trim Golf Club, Mullingar Golf Club, Moyvalley hotel and gold resort with holiday homes and apartments
and the Carton Hotel and Golf Club
- Approached by tarmacadam drive, cobble surround this residence is home to a well-manicured mature garden and garage
1.63m x 10.85m
Solid oak floor, phone point.
Front sitting room
4.0m x 4.44m
Laminate floor, open fireplace, coving.
5.5m x 4.0m
Open fireplace with cast iron, decorative tiles and wood surround, tiled hearth and wood surround, solid wood floor, coving.
5.84m x 6.3m
Solid parquet floor, coving, fully fitted kitchen with tiled splash, stove with back boiler, hot-press.
2.78m x 1.38m
Additional shelving, presses.
4.0m x 1.98m
Walk in hotpress with additional shelving (2.9m x 1.82m), his and her w.h.b, w.c., bath, fully tiles, fitted presses.
Shower room/Utility room
2.63m x 2.85m
Plumbed for washing machine, w.c & w.h.b., shower.
3.89m x 3.74m
2.88m x 3.79m
Carpet, fitted wardrobes
3.15m x 2.88m
3.74m x 3.76m
Carpet, fitted wardrobes.
3.73m x 4.11m
Carpet, walk in wardrobe, coving
Mature grounds, lawned, planted with specimen trees, flower beds with granite edging, tarmacadam drive, cobble lock and stud rail fence surround. Solid built garage with additional storage, suitable for a work shed.
Overall size: approx. 190 sq.m (2,045 sq.ft)
Items Included in sale:
Fixtures, fittings and window dressing, stove gas double oven with back boiler.
Eircode: A83 AC04
By prior appointment at any reasonable hour.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only. Property Reference :COON15293
Clonard Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...