- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 224 m²
RE/MAX Professional Partners present to market a 5 bedroom detached dormer located in Newpark, Sixmilebridge, Co. Clare.
Extending to c. 2,410 sq. ft., the property offers spacious and well proportioned living accommodation and is presented in excellent condition. The ground floor is comprised of an entrance hall, living room, kitchen/dining room, utility, bathroom, bedroom 1 and bedroom 2/office. Proceeding to the first floor is the landing, 3 double bedrooms - master of which feature an en-suite, main bathroom and walk in hotpress.
Certified with an impressive C3 BER Certificate, the property is heated via oil fired zoned control heating, a solid fuel stove with marble feature fireplace in the living room and an oil fired range in the kitchen/dining room. Double glazed windows feature throughout.
Sitting on an excellently maintained site, the garden features a South West facing patio to the rear, generous manicured lawns front and back and an array of shrubs, hedging and mature trees. The tarmac driveway offers ample private parking space with a stone wall boundary to the front with gated access. There is also a detached block garage which has been plumbed for a W.C. and sink and extends to c. 240 sq. ft.
This would be a superb home for anyone looking for a home in a quiet, scenic area but within commuting distance of many towns and villages.
Situated 500m from the main Sixmilebridge/Shannon Road in a quiet and rural setting boasting fantastic views of Cratloe Hills. Sixmilebridge village is approx. 1km away and offers a host of amenities including various shops, restaurants, pubs, excellent primary school, hairdressers, beauticians, youth club and various sports facilities. Bunratty is 5km from the property and Shannon is 8km away, both areas offering even more amenities including secondary schools, Shannon Airport hotels, B&B's, . Limerick City is a 20-minute drive away and Galway City is a 1 hour drive. Lahinch, Ennis, Kilrush and Kilkee are also within easy reach of the property.
Contact Cathal Meares of RE/MAX on 0861409158
INFO & FEATURES:
- 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom detached dormer
- Extends to c. 2,410 sq. ft.
- Built c. 2001
- Presented in excellent, walk in condition
- Phonewatch monitored alarm system (zoned)
- Excellent quality Fiber Broadband available
- C3 BER Certificate on BER No.: 113688253
- Oil fired zoned control central heating
- Solid fuel stove with marble surround in the living room
- Oil fired range in the kitchen
- Double glazed windows
- 9ft ceilings on ground floor
- Architrave coving in kitchen, living room and entrance hall
- Bay window in living room
- Entrance hall fitted with cloak room
- Fully fitted, modern kitchen units with island and ceramic countertops
- Neff oven with 8 ceramic hobs and new dishwasher
- Fitted units in utility with washing machine
- 5 bedrooms - 2x double on ground floor and 3x double on first floor
- One bedroom currently used as a study on ground floor
- 4 bedrooms feature walk in wardrobes and additional storage space available behind the beds
- Master bedroom on first floor features an en-suite
- 1x main bathroom, 1x en-suite and 1x wet room
- Walk in hotpress on first floor
- Excellently maintained site
- Manicured lawns front and back
- South West facing patio to the rear
- Array of shrubs, hedging and mature trees
- Tarmacadam driveway providing ample private parking space
- Detached garage which is plumbed for a W.C. and sink
- Garage extends to c. 240 sq. ft.
- Stone wall boundary and gated entrance to the front
- Fantastic views over Cratloe Hills
- Quiet, scenic area within easy reach of all amenities
- 1km from Sixmilebridge village
NOTE: These particulars are not to be considered a formal offer. They are for information only and give a general idea of the property. They are not to be taken as forming any part of a resulting contract, nor to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Whilst every care is taken in their preparation, neither RE/MAX Professional Partners nor the vendor accept any liability as to their accuracy. Intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of these particulars. No person in the employment of RE/MAX Professional Partners has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Sixmilebridge Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...