Newtown Queensborough, Termonfeckin, Co. Louth
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 125 m²
- Detached Bungalow
- Beautiful Home
- Countryside Location
- Detached garage / Shed suitable for Home Office / Workshop etc. Approx. 28 sq. mts.
- Bright and spacious living accommodation.
- Close to beach
- large back garden
- This would make an ideal family home.
- Stanley Stove in kitchen
- 2 open solid fuel fire places, Dining area and sitting room.
Termonfeckin Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
- Oil Fired Central Heating
BER No: 111986824
Energy Performance Indicator: 375.08 kWh/m2/yr
€290,00032 Ballypark, Drogheda, Co. Louth4 Bed · 2 Bath · Semi-D
€390,00064 Maydenhayes Road, Donacarney, Co. Meath4 Bed · 3 Bath · Semi-D
€450,000Carstown, Ballymakenny, Co. Louth4 Bed · 4 Bath · Detached
€450,0005A Barrackfield, Clogherhead, Co. Louth3 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€525,000Hamlinstown, Monasterboice, Co. Louth4 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
€525,0007 The Meadows, Sandpit, Termonfeckin, Co. Louth5 Bed · 4 Bath · Detached
€550,000Rose Dale, Sheetland Road, Termonfeckin, Co. Louth5 Bed · 5 Bath · Detached
€550,000Bayview, Sunhill, Termonfeckin, Co. Louth4 Bed · 4 Bath · Detached
€595,000Beacon Bank, Mill Road, Mornington, Co. Meath4 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
Daft ID: 15801966