- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
FOR SALE BY ONLINE AUCTION (Auction Details Coming Soon)
Old world quaint stone-built detached 2 storey cottage, consisting of 2 upstairs bedrooms with separate large WC room, a shower/bath small bath are located on the ground floor, cosy kitchen, dining area and lovely living room with solid fuel stove fireplace. It is traditional but has a new kitchen with all appliances and electric storage heating. The property has a 2ft thick wall and is well insulated making this an easy home to heat. It is comfortable, easy to run, very close to the town centre in a quiet street. There is ample private within the gated parking and a large back garden and patio that gets the sun all day as it is south facing.
BLIND GATE HISTORY: As part of one of 3 gates into the barony of Kinsale, there was Cork Gate, Water Gate and Nicholas gate. Nicholas Gate was apparently like Shannon Airport in that all smuggling of alcohol and other banned goods of the time were brought through here, hence why the gate was blocked or known as "blinded" in around 1695, and Nicholas Gate became known as Blind Gate which is the name of the road is located on The Gate was demolished 1794.
Entrance Hall: 7ft 4 (2.21m) x 3ft 3 (0.98m)
Sitting room: Open fireplace with stove and timber flooring. 7ft 10 (2.38m) x 14 ft 6 (4.42m)
Kitchen/Dining: Fully fitted Kitchen with worktop and sink, window to rear garden and side. Backdoor to back garden 7ft 2 (2.18m) x 9ft 3 (2.82m)
Bathroom: Tiled floor, Shower / Small Bathtub. 3ft 8 (1.11m) x 3ft 4 (1.01m)
Upstairs landing- (Including stairwell): 6ft 9 (2.07m) x 8ft 8 (2.64m)
Master Bedroom (1): Window to rear with wall to wall built-in wardrobe 8ft 10 (2.70m) x 17ft 1 (5.21m)
Built-in Wardrobe: 2ft 6 (0.75m) x 2ft 10 (0.86m)
Bedroom (2): Built-In Wardrobe. 6ft 11 (2.10m) x 10ft 3 (3.13m)
WC: Toilet, Tiled floor, Wash hand basin.3ft 7 (1.10m) x 5ft 10 (1.78m)
Dwelling -Detached Cottage
No. of Storey's: 2
Year of Construction: 1850
Glazing Type: Double Glazing
Main Space Heating Fuel: Oil
Main Water Heating Fuel: Oil
GPS location 51é'Â°42\'18.6\"N 8é'Â°31\'35.5\"W
Eircode: P17 D594
James Murphy & Co Auctioneers and Valuers act as agents for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
2. The particulars are set out as a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees, and do not institute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract.
3. All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and any other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representatives of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
4. Any loose furniture, non-integrated appliances, white goods and curtains are deemed not to be included in the sale of the property unless specifically agreed between the parties and outlined in an inventory.
5. No person in the employment of James Murphy & Co Auctioneers and Valuers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty in relation to this property.
6. Availability upon agreement - subject to contract. This offer is subject to change of price, withdrawal or prior sale without notice.
7. Transfer fees, i.e. stamp duty, solicitor fees etc, are not included in the sales price and have to be paid by the buyer. The commission will be paid by the seller.
Kinsale Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...