- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 291 m²
No 2 River Gardens is part of only 4 no detached 5 Bedroom Prestigous Homes situated in the much sought after area of Greenshill,at the junction of Greenshill and Bleech Road with stunning views over the beautiful River Nore. Built and finished to an exceptional standard. Contact Propert Partners Buggy now on 056 7796161 to arrange your viewing.
1. Reinforced concrete retaining walls, columns, pads, ground beams etc. to Structural Engineers details.
2. 150mm thick Xtratherm or similar approved floor insulation.
3. 200mm thick hollowcore precast floor slabs with 75mm structural screed
4. 100mm screed with insulation and under floor heating to ground & first floor
5. Necoflex or similar approved radon barrier.
6. External Wall Construction - Mix of 100mm blockwork and 100mm Kingscourt Lithium brickwork to selected areas, 150mm wide cavity with 100mm Xtratherm cavity board or similar approved, 100mm and 215mm blockwork inner leaves.
7. Pre-fabricated roof trusses.
8. Internal walls - 100mm & 215mm thick blockwork
9. Natural Slates; 600 x 300mm; finish to roof.
10. Irish Limestone window cills to front elevation and in areas surrounded by brick
11. Decorative Chimney cap with black decorative flues & crow guards.
12. Aluminium fascia, soffit, gutters with Alumasc circular downpipes.
13. Skim coat plaster finish internally.
14. External K-rend coloured plaster finished to selected areas.
15. Aluclad Triple glazed windows.
16. Ultra Tech front door with Aluclad sliding patio doors.
17. Air tightness membrane to 1st floor ceiling with airtightness tapes to all reveals of windows & doors.
18. Luxury Sanitary ware (including shower doors).
19. 3nr towel rads to bathroom & ensuites.
20. Plasterboard ceilings with plasterboard & skim coat plaster finish.
21. 300mm thick fibreglass insulation to attic.
22. White Velux Windows GGL to stairwell, electrically operated.
23. Flat roof Construction - Asphalt roof finish with concrete paving slabs
24. External balcony with frosted glass balustrading to side and clear glass to rear
25. White panelled doors from Deanta range to all floors
26. Air to water heat pump system with radiators on lower ground floor and underfloor heating on ground & first floor
27. Pressurised system with power showers
28. Heating zoned upstairs & downstairs.
29. Generous Electrical specification with 1nr outdoor sockets.
30. Cobblelock paving or similar approved to Driveway.
31. Concrete paths and stairways to sides and rear of house.
32. Blockwork boundary wall to corner of rear of house
33. Green mesh paladin fencing to lower garden
34. Side Gates; teak laths on galvanised frame
35. Decorative front entrance gate.
36. Low level brick front boundary wall with railings
37. Gate wired only for automatic opening.
38. Gabions to rear bank for stability
39. White deal planed skirting and architrave.
40. Precast concrete stairs with mild steel painted balustrade with hardwood handrail from lower ground floor to ground floor and hardwood handrail with glass balustrading to landing on first floor
41. All ceiling and timberwork internally varnished or painted. All internal walls painted (two colours).
42. Alarm Wired & fitted.
43. Stove to Living Room, wood burning stove; Firebird 5KW stove
44. Outdoor tap.
45. A2 Rated Homes in accordance with current building regulations.
46. All houses are registered with Homebond with 10 year structural guarantee.
47. Regular site inspections carried out by Architect Brian Dunlop.
48. Engineering supervision carried out by Alan Guildea.
49. PC Sums included for the following:
- Kitchen (€16,000.00 incl VAT)
- Fireplace (€2,000.00 incl VAT)
50. Projected amounts for tiling, sanitary ware & labour only for timber flooring:
- Tiling (€9,000.00 incl VAT) - Main bathroom, 3 no. en suites and ground floor WC
- Sanitary Ware (€12,000.00 incl VAT)
- Timber Flooring - labour only (€4,000.00 incl VAT)
51. Optional extras:
- Heat recovery and ventilation system (€7,500.00 incl VAT)
Kilkenny Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...