null, Aughnacliffe, Co. Longford
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 251 m²
New to the Market Substantial property situated on an elevated c 1 acre site conveniently located within walking distance of all amenities in the lake side village of Aughnacliffe. The residence itself, although in need of modernisation, is of prominent stature spanning an impressive c2700 sq ft. It features double carport, open first floor balcony, patio areas, mature gardens, storage sheds, Tennis court, Tarmac entrance and surrounds and a self-contained unit with power and water connected at the rear of the building. Accomodation includes: Entrance Porch: Enclosed patio syle glass porch - Sittingroom 1: 7.28m x 3.57m with marble firplace with stove, double doors to side patio area Sittingroom 2: 7m x 6m Open fireplace with stone surrounds Hallway: 6.08 m 2.15m Kitchen: 6.4 m x 4.03m Utility: 5.91m x 1.79m Conservatory: 6.32m x 2.74m Landing: 5.44m x 2.81m Bedroom 1: 5.14m x 3.61m Walk through storage area with double doors to outdoor balcony. ensuite: 3m x 2.66m Bedroom 2: 3.02m x 2.9m w/ built in wardrobe Bedroom 3: 3.65m x 3.56m Bedroom 4: 3.37m x 3.27m w/built in wardrobe ensuite: 2.18m x 1.90m Bedroom 5: 3.89m x 3.82m Bathroom: 2.96m x 2.41m Hotpress
Can you buy this property?
Use our calculator to find out your budget including how much you can borrow and how much you need to save
- Excellent Location witin Aughnacliffe Village within walk of Leebeen park.
- School, Church, Community centre, restaurant & pub all within walking distance
- Excellent internet in area ideal for working from home
- Superb c 1acre site with tarmac drive and surrounds
- Double Carport and storage sheds
- Seperate self contained unit to the rear of property with electricty shower room and WC.
- Tennis court at rear of property
- Shop, pub, School, Church, Community Centre all within minutes walk.
- Superb storage throughout. Built in Wardrobes/units in all bedrooms
Aughnacliffe Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Wired for Cable Television
Daft ID: 114451238
Terry DrakeSALE AGREED
Thinking of selling?
Ask your agent for an Advantage Ad
- • Top of Search Results with Bigger Photos
- • More Buyers
- • Best Price
Quick quote estimator