Paddock, Mountrath, Co. Laois
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 104 m²
How much do you need to buy this property?
Use our calculator to see how much you'll have left after the upfront buying costs like legal fees, stamp duty, and survey.
- Constructed in 1981
- Abundance of Potential for the New Homeowner with Endless Possibilities.
- Situated at Slieve Bloom GAA Pitch
- Large Surrounding Landscaped Gardens
- Oil Central Heating
- Double-Glazed Windows
- New Carpets and Freshly Painted
- Seconds from Paddock National Schoool
- High Speed Broadband
Mountrath Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
- Wired for Cable Television
- Oil Fired Central Heating
BER No: 103516860
Energy Performance Indicator: 393.82 kWh/m2/yr
Thinking of selling?
Get 3X more ad views and enquiries for your property with a Daft Advantage Ad. Talk to your agent today.
€265,000Type C, Derrymore Gardens, Derrymore Gardens, Mountrath, Co. Laois3 Bed · 2 Bath · Terrace
€270,000Market Square, Mountrath, Co. Laois5 Bed · 1 Bath · Apartment
€280,000Silverdale, Mary Street, Mountrath, Co. Laois3 Bed · 1 Bath · Detached
€305,000Type B, Derrymore Gardens, Derrymore Gardens, Mountrath, Co. Laois4 Bed · 2 Bath · End of Terrace
€320,000Type A, Derrymore Gardens, Derrymore Gardens, Mountrath, Co. Laois4 Bed · 3 Bath · Semi-D
€330,000Stillbrook, Mountrath, Co. Laois3 Bed · 1 Bath · Detached
€335,000Hillcrest, Ringstown, Ballyfin, Co. Laois4 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
€550,000Croney House, Derrylusk, Mountrath, Co. Laois4 Bed · 4 Bath · Detached
Daft ID: 113620126