Quinaltagh, Garrafrauns, Tuam, Co. Galway
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 214 m²
How much do you need to buy this property?
Use our calculator to see how much you'll have left after the upfront buying costs like legal fees, stamp duty, and survey.
- Most Unique Opportunity
- Your Chance to Acquire Two Adjoining Properties
- Excellent Rental Yield Available of Over 8%
- Right in the Heart of Garrafrauns Village
- Walking Distance to Schools, Pubs etc.
- 15 Minutes to Tuam, 45 Minutes to Galway and Only 35 Minutes to Knock International Airport
- Large One Acre Site Enclosed with Beautiful Traditional Limestone Walls
- Ideal Opportunity for Home Owners and Property Investors Alike.
- Very Keenly Priced Property
- A Bargain for the Astute Buyer
Tuam Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
- Wheelchair Access
- Oil Fired Central Heating
BER No: 101720514
Energy Performance Indicator: 336.4 kWh/m2/yr
Thinking of selling?
Get 3X more ad views and enquiries for your property with a Daft Advantage Ad. Talk to your agent today.
Daft ID: 17103449