Raymonaghan Lane, Dunfanaghy, Co. Donegal
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 214 m²
How much do you need to buy this property?
Use our calculator to see how much you'll have left after the upfront buying costs like legal fees, stamp duty, and survey.
- Ideal location within walking distance of Dunfanaghy Golf Club and the Blue Flag Killahoey Beach
- Less than 5 minutes' drive to the picturesque coastal village of Portnablagh and Dunfanaghy Village
- Spacious living accommodation measuring c. 2300 sq. ft
- All windows are uPVC double glazed
- In excellent decorative order with quality fixtures and fittings throughout
- All carpets, curtains, light fittings and blinds included in sale
- 4 bedrooms, 1 of which is located on the ground floor
- Situated in a wonderfully scenic setting with stunning panoramic views over Killahoey Strand, Sheephaven Bay and Hornhead Peninsula
- Private south facing rear garden with raised timber decking and paved patio area
- Large garage with adjoining car port
Dunfanaghy Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
BER No: 109685628
€350,000Ards Park Manor, Ards, Portnablagh, Portnablagh, Co. Donegal4 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
€365,000Apartment 5, Atlantic View Apartments, Portnablagh, Co. Donegal4 Bed · 2 Bath · Apartment
€365,000Apartment 5, Atlantic View Apartments, Portnablagh, Co. Donegal4 Bed · 3 Bath · Apartment
€650,000Casey, Dunfanaghy, Co. Donegal5 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
Daft ID: 12476789