- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 385 m²
This unique star shaped home offers a rare opportunity to acquire a stunning coastal home finished to an exacting standard with beautiful uninterrupted sea and countryside views. Located on a mature site at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac the property features outstanding privacy and direct access to a secluded beach for swimming and kayaking.
On a living area of c. 300 sqm the house offers a large living cum dining room, a fine kitchen with adjacent lounge together with four bedrooms and four bathrooms. One arrives at the octagon shaped hallway with vaulted ceiling and domed centre light. From there four wings lead to the living and reception areas, the master suite wing and the sleeping quarters. The home benefits from double height vaulted ceilings in all living areas and the master bedroom and glass gables in the living room and lounge overlooking the sea and the gardens. A large patio wraps around the lounge, living room and hallway with various access points through sliding and French doors. The kitchen offers fully fitted units with granite work tops and integrated appliances. The master bedroom has fine walk-in wardrobes and a beautiful en-suite with a jacuzzi bath overlooking the sea. There are a further three bedrooms, two of which have shower rooms en-suite, and a family bathroom. On the top floor there are converted attic rooms, one presently being used as an office overlooking the sea. The large site of c. 1.1 acres is partly landscaped and also has a large lawn and wild flower meadow. The site has plenty of parking and a double garage.
The property features a superb BER of B1 as a result of underfloor heating throughout powered by a geothermal heat pump and high insulation values.
Geothermal Heating System, Underfloor, Private Well, Biocycle Waste Water Treatment Unit, Fibre Broadband
Located halfway between Kinsale town and Carrigaline the property is close to all amenities these two towns have to offer and yet boasts the most stunning coastal countryside setting one can imagine. There are a number of primary schools in the immediate vicinity and a choice of secondary schools in Kinsale and Carrigaline. There is a thriving community in nearby Minane Bridge and the Tracton Arts & Community Centre provides a great meeting point for young and old with arts, theatre, movies and other offers. There are also a number of great local restaurants and pubs. Cork City is located within c. 30 mins by car.
Leisure activities are well catered for, Kinsale provides excellent sailing, yachting and fishing facilities from its two marinas. There are two golf courses including the renowned Old Head of Kinsale. Other recreational pursuits include walking, bathing, surfing, and horse riding. Rocky Bay, a beautiful sandy beach, is located at the end of the next cul-de-sac and is directly accessible from Reargrove at low tide.
There are numerous cultural events held throughout the year, such as the world famous Kinsale Arts Festival, Kinsale Gourmet Festival, the Cork Jazz Festival, the Cork Film Festival, along with a thriving music and opera programme.
Kinsale is also home to some of Ireland€TM finest restaurants, contributing to its title as Gourmet Capital of Ireland. There are many top class hotels and lots of welcoming pubs.
Cork International Airport is conveniently located 30 minutes drive from Kinsale with direct links within Ireland and to major European and UK cities.
Finest International Real Estate Ireland Ltd. t/a Engel & Voelkers act as agents for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
2. The particulars are set out as a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees, and do not institute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract.
3. All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and any other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representatives of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
4. Any loose furniture, non-integrated appliances, white goods and curtains are deemed not to be included in the sale of the property unless specifically agreed between the parties and outlined in an inventory.
5. No person in the employment of Finest International Real Estate Ireland Ltd. t/a Engel & Voelkers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty in relation to this property.
6. Availability upon agreement - subject to contract. This offer is subject to change of price, withdrawal or prior sale without notice.
7. Transfer fees, i.e. stamp duty, solicitor fees etc, are not included in the sales price and have to be paid by the buyer. The commission will be paid by the seller.
Kinsale Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...