- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 270 m²
Reenroe is a stunning, architecturally designed, contemporary home which encompasses the original farmhouse, giving this house its truly individual style. The approach taken by the architects to marry both old and new delivers an exclusive and seamless property. This beautiful home maximises the stunning views to Ballinskelligs Bay, Reenroe Beach and the Kerry coastline.
Set into grounds of c. 0.5 acre the house offers a total floor area of c. 270 sqm. The new wing is home to a large open plan kitchen cum dining and living area with a double mezzanine level overhead. The kitchen is fitted with contemporary kitchen units and an island unit with breakfast counter. Steps lead to the dining area, lounge and sunroom with floor to ceiling windows and glass sliding doors to soak in the natural light and panoramic views of the bay and surrounds. On the mezzanine level there is a seating area with feature window, an office area and a converted attic used by the present owners as a bedroom en-suite. The farmhouse wing offers a cosy sitting room with a stove, a bedroom and the family bathroom. The master bedroom suite with en-suite and walk-in wardrobe is on the first floor. The en-suite offers a walk-in shower and a fine roll top bath overlooking the bay. The building features extensive use of Valentia Slate both inside and outside sourced from nearby Valentia Island. The house is highly energy efficient, with a geothermal heat pump, underfloor heating downstairs and radiators upstairs.
The garden is beautifully landscaped with a mix of soft and hard landscaping featuring patio areas, walk ways, a greenhouse and vegetable patches. There is plenty of off-street parking and a double garage on the property.
The property is located in Ballinskelligs overlooking Ballinskelligs Bay and Reenroe Beach. The house is situated between the picturesque sea side village of Waterville and the market town of Cahirciveen which are both c. 15 minutes drive away and offer shopping facilities, cafes, restaurants and bars. Killarney and its airport are c. 1.5 hours' drive away.
The immediate vicinity is ideal for swimming, sailing, walking, fishing or playing golf. Various beaches are in close proximity as are various golf courses such as Waterville and Hogs Head Golf Courses, which are two of the best courses in Ireland.
The property is within easy reach of the airports in Cork, Shannon and Kerry which offer direct transport links within Ireland as well as to Europe, the UK and the United States.
Finest International Real Estate Ireland Ltd. t/a Engel & Voelkers act as agents for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
2. The particulars are set out as a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees, and do not institute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract.
3. All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and any other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representatives of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
4. Any loose furniture, non-integrated appliances, white goods and curtains are deemed not to be included in the sale of the property unless specifically agreed between the parties and outlined in an inventory.
5. No person in the employment of Finest International Real Estate Ireland Ltd. t/a Engel & Voelkers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty in relation to this property.
6. Availability upon agreement - subject to contract. This offer is subject to change of price, withdrawal or prior sale without notice.
7. Transfer fees, i.e. stamp duty, solicitor fees etc, are not included in the sales price and have to be paid by the buyer. The commission will be paid by the seller.
Ballinskelligs Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...