Renvyle, Falls Road, Rathmichael, Co. Dublin
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 656 m²
Renvyle is a stunning example of modern design, enjoying all the luxury and benefits of a C1 energy rated home yet exuding the charm and character of an old world and very impressive period style home. The high specification design is very much in keeping with a period property including a double fronted façade, inviting open marble fireplaces, timber sash windows with working shutters and impressive floor to ceiling heights of up to 3.24m to the main reception areas and kitchen/dining room. The finish feels luxurious throughout with no expense spared on top-of-the range fixtures and fittings. The accommodation is laid out over two floors extending to approximately 656 sq.m (7,061 sq.ft) of tastefully appointed versatile accommodation. The property is currently sub divided between a four bedroomed family residence and a separate self-contained two bedroomed property, however the original design of a five/six bedroomed family home could be reinstated with minimum disruption. In brief the accommodation of the main residence comprises an impressive entrance hallway, drawing room, kitchen/dining room, utility room, guest cloakroom, master suite with spacious bedroom, two walk-in wardrobes, en suite bathroom and a large study. There is a feature curved hallway off which are three further double bedrooms (two of which are en suite) which completes the accommodation of the main residence. The self-contained two bedroomed property includes a large livingroom, kitchen/diningroom, utility room, guest cloakroom and study with both bedrooms positioned off a curved hallway with en suite bathrooms. The 0.8 acres of grounds are equally impressive with lush lawns, mature planting and wonderfully large patio areas positioned to take full advantage of the south-westerly aspect. Renvyle has secure automatic gates leading to a gravel driveway and parking for several cars. Viewing of this impressive and truly unique property is highly recommended.
- Stunning architect design with double fronted faÃ§ade.
- Modern build c. 2005 with C1 enery rating.
- Currently sub-divided into a four bedroomed family residence with a separate self-contained two bedroomed property. Total floor area of approx. 656 sq
- Bespoke hand-painted in-frame kitchen by Rowland Henderson of Thomastown, Co. Kilkenny.
- Three phase Geothermal Heating System powered by a Nibe heat pump with two bore wells in garden.
- Central vacuuming system.
- Double glazed timber sash windows throughout.
- Fully functioning window shutters (to all reception and kitchen windows).
- Gardens of approximately 0.8 acres designed to take full advantage of the south-westerly aspect.
- Intruder alarm system.
Rathmichael Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
Guiding you through your entire home buying journey, from search to sold.
We use our expertise to guide you through the whole home-buying journey.
Daft ID: 12477152