River Cottage, Stragar North, Killybegs, Co. Donegal
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 103 m²
How much do you need to buy this property?
Use our calculator to see how much you'll have left after the upfront buying costs like legal fees, stamp duty, and survey.
- Set in a charming rural setting
- Internally finished in a very traditional style.
- River views from a number of rooms.
- Landscaped grounds with mature trees
- Dual fuel central heating (oil and solid fuel)
- Large open plan sitting room
- Children's playhouse and timber sheds included in sale.
Killybegs Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
BER No: 114393044
Energy Performance Indicator: 81.9 kWh/m2/yr
Thinking of selling?
Get 3X more ad views and enquiries for your property with a Daft Advantage Ad. Talk to your agent today.
€239,00012a The Waterfront, Killybegs, Co. Donegal4 Bed · 3 Bath · Bungalow
€255,000Glengesh, Ardara, Co. Donegal6 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
€260,000Drumanoo, Killybegs, Co. Donegal4 Bed · 1 Bath · Detached
€295,000Binroe, Bruckless, Co. Donegal4 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
€325,000Drumbarron, Ardara, Co. Donegal5 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€365,000Monargan Glebe, Ardara, Co. Donegal5 Bed · 4 Bath · Detached
€375,000Fintra Road, Killybegs, Co. Donegal5 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
€390,000Mardan House, New Row, Killybegs, Co. Donegal6 Bed · 7 Bath · End of Terrace
€420,000Carricknagore, Bruckless, Co. Donegal5 Bed · 5 Bath · Detached
Daft ID: 16246106