- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 110 m²
This sale represents a rare opportunity to acquire a coastal property in this very sought after area of Scilly, a beautiful village in Kinsale, just a few minutes' casual stroll from the town centre. This detached bungalow on the waterfront provides uninterrupted harbour views and the entire panorama of Kinsale's stunning harbour at your doorstep including views to Summercove, Charles Fort, the inner and outer harbour, James Fort and Castlepark. The property benefits from a southerly aspect and natural light all day round. The single-story bungalow would make a fantastic holiday home or property to downsize to. The location of the site is outstanding and has superb development potential.
The bungalow offers a large open plan living cum dining area, a sunroom, separate kitchen, two bedrooms and two bathrooms en-suite all on c. 115 sqm. Virtually all rooms benefit from the fine harbour vistas and the natural light. There is off street parking for two cars on the property. The bungalow, while in need of upgrades, would make an amazing opportunity for those seeking a holiday home in Kinsale or wishing to downsize to a single-story property.
More importantly the site offers tremendous development potential for a two-story house, thus providing more opportunities to optimize the views and create a more contemporary build.
The property is located in right beside the Scilly Walk in Scilly, which still offers the quaint, relaxed atmosphere of the fishing village it once was, and today is the most sought after location in Kinsale. Located a few minutes walk from the pretty seaside town of Kinsale and a mere 25 minutes drive from the cosmopolitan city of Cork, the property offers stunning views across the harbour and Castlepark peninsula. The Scilly Walk leads to Summercove with the very popular Bulman Pub and coastal walks from Charles Fort.
This area of South West Ireland is of outstanding beauty with its dramatic coastline, unspoilt locations and safe beaches. Leisure activities are well catered for, Kinsale provides excellent sailing, yachting and fishing facilities from its two marinas. There are two world class golf courses including the renowned Old Head of Kinsale. Other recreational pursuits include walking, bathing, surfing, and horse riding. There are numerous cultural events held throughout the year, such as the world famous Kinsale Arts Festival, the Cork Jazz Festival, Cork Film Festival, Kinsale Gourmet Festival along with a thriving music and opera programme. Cork has several fine theatres, and Cork Opera House hosts many exceptional productions throughout the year.
Kinsale is also home to some of Ireland€TM finest restaurants, contributing to its title as Gourmet Capital of Ireland; along with many top class hotels and lots of welcoming pubs.
Cork International Airport is conveniently located 20 minutes drive from Kinsale with direct links within Ireland and to major European and UK cities.
Finest International Real Estate Ireland Ltd. t/a Engel & Voelkers act as agents for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
2. The particulars are set out as a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees, and do not institute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract.
3. All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and any other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representatives of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
4. Any loose furniture, non-integrated appliances, white goods and curtains are deemed not to be included in the sale of the property unless specifically agreed between the parties and outlined in an inventory.
5. No person in the employment of Finest International Real Estate Ireland Ltd. t/a Engel & Voelkers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty in relation to this property.
6. Availability upon agreement - subject to contract. This offer is subject to change of price, withdrawal or prior sale without notice.
7. Transfer fees, i.e. stamp duty, solicitor fees etc, are not included in the sales price and have to be paid by the buyer. The commission will be paid by the seller.
Kinsale Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...