- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 230 m²
DORMER BUNGALOW. WALK-IN CONDITION. EXCELLENT LOCATION. PLUS STUDY
Outstanding detached dormer bungalow located in close proximity to Bettystown Village and only a 10-minute walk to the stunning Bettystown Beach. Transport links are excellent with bus stops located close by with frequent services to Dublin, Drogheda and Laytown Train Station (3km away). If driving, the M1 motorway to Dublin/Belfast is only a 10-minute drive away.
Built in 2005, this property is in excellent condition with generous living and bedroom space and briefly comprises:
* Electric gates with paved driveway to park c. 8 x cars off-street.
* Inviting and expansive entrance with semi-solid flooring, alarm panel and recessed lights.
* Fully tiled W.C.
* Sunny South West facing living room with semi-solid oak flooring, open fire and bay window.
* Bright and spacious living/dining room area with semi-solid oak flooring, many large windows with views of the front garden, gas fire insert with porcelain surround and hearth.
* Scavolini bespoke kitchen with large porcelain floor tiles, porcelain countertops, high-quality Neff & Miele kitchen appliances and recessed lights.
* Large separate utility room with built-in wine cooler, generous storage presses and countertop space, plumbed for washing machine, skylight, large porcelain floor tiles and access to the enclosed courtyard area.
* Study with generous shelving throughout, recessed lights and semi-solid flooring.
* Double bedroom with semi-solid oak flooring + fully tiled ensuite bathroom with window and electric shower.
* Large landing with a recess area and window for a workstation area.
* Master double bedroom with carpet flooring, large walk-in wardrobe, Velux window, recessed area to easily place a dressing table and storage in the eaves.
* Fully tiled ensuite bathroom with a power shower.
* Double bedroom with carpet flooring and double built-in wardrobes.
* Fully tiled duel ensuite bathroom with water closet and wash hand basin.
* Double bedroom with carpet flooring, sliding wardrobes and storage in the eaves.
* Fully tiled main bathroom with jacuzzi bath and a shower cubicle with a separate shower cubicle with an electric shower.
* Shelved hotpress with immersion.
* Attic storage.
* Natural Gas Central Heating.
* Water purification system.
* Solid Oak doors throughout.
* Enclosed and private courtyard area under paving
Local amenities include pre-primary, primary and secondary schools, Tesco, Centra, South Gate Shopping Centre, new ALDI, Integral Fitness Club with a large heated swimming pool, coffee shops, butcher, post office, dentist, doctor, hardware, various takeaways, restaurants, public houses to name but a few.
Please note that the above details and photos are for guidance purposes only.
Viewing is highly recommended and by appointment only.
Bettystown Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...