Shanacloon, Cappamore, Co. Limerick
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 125 m²
A very attractive 4 bed detached residence, originally a cottage with extensive renovation and extension completed in 2009. The property commands c 200m of road frontage and encompasses a full acre which includes a half acre site to the right of the residence. There are two gated entrances to the property descending to the front of the house which is at the centre of both. The property is situated in a serene setting with lovely views of a stream running further down the rear adjacent lands. Located just a couple of minutes drive from the renowned Bilbao primary school, this property will appeal to families, first time buyers who wish to have a countryside lifestyle but yet be only a 25 minute drive from Limerick city. The fully serviced villages of Doon and Cappamore are 4km from the house. The house has pvc double glazed windows and is serviced by oil fired central heating. The attic is fully insulated and the walls have been pumped with insulation. Accommodation: Entrance Hall 1m x 0.93m with tiled floor Living Room 7m x 3.05 and Kitchen and Dining area 4.39m x 7.35m To the right of hallway, this expansive room extending the length of the property includes the extension area creating a significant lasting impression. The living area has laminate flooring and includes feature fire and a range of fitted units. The standalone leather arched chair works as a fabulous day bed and is included in the sale as well as the leatherette suite of furniture and chest of drawers. An archway and commencement of tiled flooring opens up to the large fully fitted solid pine kitchen and features a fireplace with electric fire. The notable high vaulted pine ceiling creates an additional spacious feel. Double French patio doors give access to the outside. Master Bedroom 4.1m x 3.7m bright spacious room with laminate flooring and patio doors to outside. Bedroom 2 6.08m x 3.2m A double to the front Bedroom 3 3m x 3.17m Currently used as a twin room with laminate flooring; looking onto the rear gardens Main Bathroom 3m x 2.4m tiled from floor to ceiling tiled floor to ceiling. Wet room with spacious shower. Bedroom 4 2.13m x 3.78m A single, currently used as an office / cinema room Main Bathroom 2 1.82m x 1.15m tiled from floor to ceiling, including electric shower This property offers is impressive in terms of interior and outdoor space; the additional half acre site adding to its appeal. Viewing by appointment.
- significantly extended cottage close to Bilbao School, Cappamore, Co Limerick
- property boasts a 1 acre site with two entrance points
- 200m of road frontage with exterior finish to included front wall of steel and block construction, plastered
- Beautiful serene setting with stream running down the rear of adjacent lands
- appealing spacious open plan living dining and kitchen; the heart of any home
- 3 doubles and 1 single bedroom including Master with French Patio doors to outside
- 2 Main Bathrooms including a Wet Room
- PVC double glazed windows
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Some attractive pieces of furniture also included in the sale
Cappamore Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
- Oil Fired Central Heating
BER No: 103493540
Guiding you through your entire home buying journey, from search to sold.
We use our expertise to guide you through the whole home-buying journey.
Daft ID: 12604762