Shannaera Upper Beaufort, Killarney, Co. Kerry
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
Description This idyllic property is nestled discretely at the foot of Carrauntoohill- in area of unspoilt beauty. Accessed via a short avenue, this property oozes potential and has exceptional privacy. **Proof of funding is required in order to place a bid. Furthermore, surveys should be carried out prior to bidding. Features The dwelling consists of an old style cottage sitting on c. 9.6 acres of land. This small holding also has the benefit of a right of grazing two collop's on part of the lands at Shannera Upper containing c.417 acres or thereabouts. The c. 9.6 acres are divided by road and one portion is bounds by a stream. Boundaries Any purchaser shall be deemed to have full knowledge of the boundaries and neither the vendor or the vendors agents are responsible for defining the boundaries or ownership thereof. BER Details BER: Accommodation Two bedrooms, one bathroom. Directions On application Viewing Details By appointment only
- The dwelling consists of an old style cottage sitting on c. 9.6 acres of land. This small holding also has the benefit of a right of grazing two collo
- Any purchaser shall be deemed to have full
- knowledge of the boundaries and neither the vendor
- or the vendors agents are responsible for defining
- the boundaries or ownership thereof.
Killarney Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
Guiding you through your entire home buying journey, from search to sold.
We use our expertise to guide you through the whole home-buying journey.
Daft ID: 14037182