The Moorings, 60 Coast Road, Malahide, Co. Dublin
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 145 m²
How much do you need to buy this property?
Use our calculator to see how much you'll have left after the upfront buying costs like legal fees, stamp duty, and survey.
- Magnificent detached family residence
- Prestigious coastal location
- Walking distance to Malahide village and Dart station
- Sunny south-facing rear garden
- Two wonderful reception rooms
- Master en suite
- uPVC double glazed windows
- Oil fired central heating
- Excellent condition throughout
- Close to schools
Malahide Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
- Wired for Cable Television
- Oil Fired Central Heating
Thinking of selling?
Get 3X more ad views and enquiries for your property with a Daft Advantage Ad. Talk to your agent today.
€950,000Oakwood, Chapel Road, Portmarnock, Co. Dublin4 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€950,000150 Ard Na Mara, Malahide, Co. Dublin4 Bed · 2 Bath · Bungalow
€1,050,0001 Mayfair, Coast Road, Malahide, Co. Dublin4 Bed · 3 Bath · End of Terrace
€1,100,00025A Baskin Cottages, Kinsealy, Co. Dublin5 Bed · 4 Bath · Detached
€1,200,000Larch Wood, Estuary Road, Malahide, Co. Dublin4 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
€1,300,00011 Warren Manor, Malahide, Co. Dublin6 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€1,435,00020 Myra Manor, Malahide, Co. Dublin5 Bed · 4 Bath · Detached
€1,450,000Cintra Kinsaley Malahide, Malahide, Co. Dublin5 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€1,450,00019 Grove Lawn, Malahide, Co. Dublin8 Bed · 8 Bath · Detached
€1,500,0007 Broomfield, Malahide, Co. Dublin5 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€1,550,000Cum-A-Ciste, Sea Road, Malahide, Co. Dublin4 Bed · 4 Bath · Detached
€1,600,0003 Marley, Grove Road, Malahide, Co. Dublin5 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
Daft ID: 18845436