- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
Magnificent Detached Country Residence set on the most private, charming and mature site with an array of natural beauty, over finely manicured lawns, mature trees, flowers and shrubs. Step inside this unique and beautifully maintained home to open plan living, traditionally designed with Solid French Oak Timber Beams, and open fireplace, yet constructed with modern insulation throughout. Accommodation includes, open plan living room and dining area, kitchen, five bedrooms,/Office, one en-suite, and conservatory. The property has access to the front and rear from the roadway, with the main aspect of the house to the rear, offering a large sun drenched patio surrounded by natural beauty, privacy, tranquillity and sheer harmony with nature. Ballyduff Village is just 1.5 kilometres from the house, Lismore town ten minutes drive, Fermoy town fifteen minutes drive and Cork City one hour drive.
This is such a Gem, and a unique opportunity to acquire a rare countryside home.
Viewing Strictly by Appointment.
Front Entrance Hall ; 18ft.7" × 4ft.2" (5.7m. × 1.3m.)
Carpet floor covering, centre lighting.
Sitting Room/Living Room/Dining Room ; 43ft. 9" × 18ft. 4" (13.4m. × 5.6m.)
Terracotta handmade tiles throughout, 180 years old open fireplace - inset now replaced with 12kw Stove - solid timber French Oak over-beam and uprights. Solid timber French Oak ceiling beams throughout. Ceiling light fixtures, curtains, solid timber stairs from living area, TV point. Direct access to kitchen/dining room and conservatory. Windows facing - East, South and West.
Kitchen/dining room ; 21ft.6" × 13ft.1" (6.6m. × 4m.)
Shaker style fitted kitchen, Belling range/cooker, triple oven, ceramic hob, hotplate, grill, set in brick and solid timber, Ceramic floor tiles, Patio doors to patio and rear garden.
Conservatory ; 12ft.4"× 10ft. 5" (3.8m. × 3.2m.)
Terracotta French floor tiles, door to Patio area and rear garden.
Downstairs toilet: 8ft.8" × 3ft.3" (2.7m. × 1m.)
Toilet, whb, ceramic tiled floor, centre light.
Bedroom : 17ft. × 9ft.2" (5.2m× 2.8m.)
Carpet floor covering, solid timber ceiling beams, curtains, centre lighting.
En-suite: 7ft.2" × 4ft.2" (2.2m. × 1.3m.)
Toilet, whb, Mira electric shower in corner unit, ceramic wall and floor tiles, shaver light and centre light.
Bedroom 1: 19ft. × 13ft.8" (5.8m. × 4.2m.)
Pine solid timber floor covering, curtains, centre light. Windows East and South facing.
Bedroom 2: 14ft. 7" × 10ft.8" (4.5m. × 3.3m.)
Solid timber flooring, curtains, built-in wardrobes, centre light. Windows East and West facing.
Bedroom 3; 9ft.9" × 9ft.5" (3m. × 2.9m.)
Solid timber flooring, built in wardrobes, and desk/vanity unit, roller window blinds, centre light. Window west facing.
Bedroom 4 /Office; 9ft. 5"× 9ft.2" (2.9m. × 2.8m.)
Solid timber flooring, built in wardrobes, study desk, centre light, window West facing.
Main Bathroom: 10ft.6" × 7ft. (3.2m. × 2.37m.)
Wc., whb., bide, bath with overhead Triton T90xr electric shower, ceramic tiled floor and walls, shaver light over whb, centre light, Velux window West facing.
Hallway; 36ft. × 5ft.9" (11m. × 1.8m.)
Solid timber flooring, centre lighting, windows East facing.
Immersion heater, shelving for storage.
Detached Garage:- Workshop: 32ft.8" × 18ft. (10m. × 5.5m.)
Solid timber doorway.
Stable:- 1 Box Stable.
Half door access.
- Local National School 1kilometre away.
- 'Butterflies Creche', Montessori and Pre School situated in Ballyduff village.
- Doctors surgery situated in Ballyduff village.
- Ballyduff is renowned for its strong sense of community and kinship with a thriving Drama Group and annual Drama Festival.
- Social Clubs, Social Dancing, Walking Club, Comhaltas, Sport, Music, History and Heritage, Fishing.
- Within a half hour drive from the coast or the mountains.
- A short drive to Dungarvan, Ardmore, Youghal the Knockmealdowns Mountains and The Magnificent scenery of The Vee.
- Beautiful Breathtaking Gardens throughout.
- Gardens with lawns, mature trees and low maintenance flowers and shrubs.
- Feature Split level Patio area at the rear of the house offering tranquillity and harmony with nature with an array of surrounding plants, flowers and trees Patio area accessed from Kitchen/dining room and Conservatory.
- Entrance and avenue lined with beautiful trees and shrubs.
- Beautifully manicured Lawns surrounding the property.
- Substantial Garage/Workshop.
- Stable box at the rear of the main garden.
- Light fittings.
- Floor coverings.
- Fixtures and fittings.
- Spacious accommodation throughout.
- Vehicular access to the front and rear of the property.
- Oil fired central heating.
- PVC double glazed windows.
- PVC facia and soffit.
- Views over nearby countryside with a back drop of the Knockmealdown Mountains.
- Excellent location.....tranquillity of the countryside yet close to schools and Village amenities.
When arriving in Ballyduff upper from the East side, (from Lismore), turn left in the middle of the Village, proceed for 200 metres and cross the Bridge and then proceed along this road for approximately 1.8 kilometres to Lyons Cross, see 'The Nursery' on the right side, see the DNG Morrissey Properties sign at the front of the property.
DNG Morrissey properties, for themselves and for the Vendors or Lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that; 1. The particulars contained herein are set out as a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers or tenants, and do not constitute any part of any offer or contract and are not in any way legally binding. 2. All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. 3. No person in the employment of DNG Morrissey Properties has the authority to make or give representation or warranty whatever in relation to this development. 4. The particulars contained herein are confidential and are given on the strict understanding that all negotiations shall be conducted through DNG Morrissey Properties. 5. DNG Morrissey Properties disclaims all liability and responsibility for any direct and/or indirect loss or damage which may be suffered by any recipient through relying on any particular contained in or omitted from the aforementioned particulars.
Ballyduff Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...