- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 220 m²
The Old School House is set on c. 9 acres in an absolute stunning and private setting offering amazing views to Kenmare Bay and the Iveragh Peninsula. The former schoolhouse has been extended and modernised, however, it remains unfinished internally and offers a great opportunity for anyone seeking to finish a house to their own style and taste.
In the current setup, the house offers a large kitchen cum living room with a fireplace and two large sliding doors to soak in the wonderful views. There is also a bedroom and a bathroom on the ground floor. Upstairs, the present layout allows for two big bedrooms, both with en-suite bathrooms and walk-in wardrobes. Both upstairs bedrooms benefit from beautiful views to Kenmare Bay.
Externally, the property offers c. 9 acres of rugged grass land providing utmost privacy and tremendous potential for landscaping. There is also a man-made lake on the property offering further landscaping opportunities.
The property offers plenty of off street parking and there is also a large garage providing further storage.
The property offers the tranquillity of countryside living and being close to beaches and yet is only twenty five minutes away from the bustling town of Kenmare and ca. 20 minutes drive from Castletownbere.
Cradled in the heart of Kenmare Bay, the picturesque heritage town of Kenmare is the perfect location from which to discover the South West of Ireland, linking the internationally famous Ring of Kerry with the rugged Ring of Beara. The area is one of the most beautiful and unspoilt locations in the South of Kerry and boasts all amenities of a modern infrastructure. Pubs, cafés, fabulous restaurants and shopping facilities are close by. The immediate vicinity is ideal for yachting or sailing, walking, bathing, surfing or playing golf.
Only one hour\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s drive from Kerry Airport and one and a half hour\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s drive from Cork International Airport transport links within Ireland and to most major European and UK cities are in easy reach.
Finest International Real Estate Ireland Ltd. t/a Engel & Voelkers act as agents for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
2. The particulars are set out as a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees, and do not institute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract.
3. All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and any other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representatives of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
4. Any loose furniture, non-integrated appliances, white goods and curtains are deemed not to be included in the sale of the property unless specifically agreed between the parties and outlined in an inventory.
5. No person in the employment of Finest International Real Estate Ireland Ltd. t/a Engel & Voelkers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty in relation to this property.
6. Availability upon agreement - subject to contract. This offer is subject to change of price, withdrawal or prior sale without notice.
7. Transfer fees, i.e. stamp duty, solicitor fees etc, are not included in the sales price and have to be paid by the buyer. The commission will be paid by the seller.
Kenmare Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...