THE THAIRISH CASTLE, The Thairish Castle Lodge, Lismore, Co. Waterford
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 454 m²
PUBLIC BAR, RESTAURANT & LIVING ACCOMMODATION WITH PRIVATE RESIDENCE AT THE REAR PUBLIC BAR The bar is on the ground floor and can accommodate approx. 36. It is fully contained with fixtures and fittings. It has a cold room (12 kegs). RESTAURANT The restaurant can accommodate approx. 45 and is fully fitted throughout. Entrance can be accessed off the main entrance lobby or through a separate entrance lobby. LOBBY The Lobby contains male, female and disabled toilets. LIVING ACCOMMODATION/GUESTHOUSE The living accommodation overhead can be used as private living accommodation or Guesthouse and is on the 1st and 2nd floors. It contains 4 bedrooms which are all ensuite. It is fitted with two kitchens, hot presses, laundry room and bathroom. RESIDENCE AT REAR There is a three-bedroomed residence at the rear of the property which has a separate pedestrian side entrace. This is a great opportunity to acquire a property of this calibre and viewing is highly recommended.
- Public Bar and Restaurant together with overhead living accommodation and separate residence to rear
- Situated in the centre of the historic town of Lismore
- Ground floor public bar and restaurant on approx. 1600 sq ft with male, female and disabled toilets
- Bar seats approx. 36 and is fully fitted with fixtures, fittings and a cold room
- Restaurant can seat approx. 45 and is fully fitted with industrial steel kitchen and can be accessed from either the main lobby or separate entrance l
- Living accommodation overhead on two floors containing 4 ensuite-bedrooms on approx. 2350 sq. ft.
- Beautiful self-contained residence at rear with separate side pedestrian access
- Oil central heating and also has a heat exchanger.
Lismore Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
- Oil Fired Central Heating
Guiding you through your entire home buying journey, from search to sold.
We use our expertise to guide you through the whole home-buying journey.
Daft ID: 15670518