- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 175 m²
James Murphy & Co are delighted to present this fine 4 bedroom detached family home set in an idyllic countryside setting with beautiful views of the Oysterhaven Creek. The property sits on 0.8 acres with a South facing garden. The floor area of the house is circa175 Sq. m (1,884 Sq. Feet) access is via a private driveway with ample car parking. The home is well-appointed, with a great sense of privacy. The property's spacious garden gets sun all day. The garden is very mature and very easy to keep with only grass to maintain.
Viewing this unique property is highly recommended and strictly by appointment only.
Dwelling Type: Detached House
Site Size: 0.8 Acres (0.49 Hectares)
No. of Storeys: 2
Year of Construction: 1996
Floor Area: 175 Sq. m (1,884 sq. Feet)
Main Heating: Oil heating
BER Rating: C1
€¢ Private Car Parking
€¢ Beautifully decorated
€¢ Private south facing garden
€¢ C1 Energy Rating
€¢ Oil Heating
€¢ Easy Commute to Cork City or Kinsale town centre
€¢ Ideal property for a family
Entrance Hall: 15ft 10 (4.8m) x 11ft 6 (3.5m)
Living room: 13ft 8 (4.2m) x 10ft 10 (3.3m)
Kitchen: 18ft 6 (5.6m) x 13ft 2 (4.0m) fully fitted kitchen with marble tiled flooring, wooden kitchen units and a work island.
Sitting room: 20ft 1 (6.1m) x 11ft 7 (3.5m)
Utility Room: 8ft 2 (2.5m) x 6 ft. 8 (2.0m)
Conservatory: 16ft 3 (5.0m) x 11 ft. 3 (3.4m)
Upstairs landing: 13ft 2 (4.0m) x 11ft 4 (3.4m)
Bedroom (1): 11ft 9 (3.6m) x 10ft 9 (3.3m)
Bedroom (2): 11ft 9 (3.6m) x 9ft 3 (2.3m)
Bedroom (3): 12ft (3.7m) x 10ft (3.1m)
Bathroom: 12ft (3.7m) x 10ft (3.1m) Fully tiled with a separate bath and shower.
Master Bedroom: 15ft 3 (4.7m) x 13ft 9 (4.2m) fully built-in wardrobes and En-suite
En-suite: 6ft 5 (2.0m) x 6ft 5 (2.0m)
Oysterhaven is only a 10-minute drive from the pretty seaside town of Kinsale. Oysterhaven is a mere 20-minute drive from the cosmopolitan city of Cork. This area of South West Ireland is of outstanding beauty with its dramatic coastline, unspoilt locations and safe beaches.
Leisure activities are well catered for, Oysterhaven / Kinsale provides excellent sailing, yachting and fishing facilities from its two marinas. There are three world-class golf courses including the renowned Old Head of Kinsale. Other recreational pursuits include walking, bathing, surfing, and horse riding. There are numerous cultural events held throughout the year, such as the world-famous Kinsale Arts Festival, the Cork Jazz Festival, Cork Film Festival, and Kinsale Gourmet Festival along with a thriving music and opera programme. Cork has several fine theatres, and Cork Opera House hosts many exceptional productions throughout the year. Kinsale is also home to some of Ireland's finest restaurants, contributing to its title as Gourmet Capital of Ireland; along with many top-class hotels and lots of welcoming pubs. Cork International Airport is conveniently located 20 minutes drive from Kinsale with direct links within Ireland and to Major European and UK cities.
James Murphy & Co Auctioneers and Valuers act as agents for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
2. The particulars are set out as a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees, and do not institute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract.
3. All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and any other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representatives of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
4. Any loose furniture, non-integrated appliances, white goods and curtains are deemed not to be included in the sale of the property unless specifically agreed between the parties and outlined in an inventory.
5. No person in the employment of James Murphy & Co Auctioneers and Valuers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty in relation to this property.
6. Availability upon agreement - subject to contract. This offer is subject to change of price, withdrawal or prior sale without notice.
7. Transfer fees, i.e. stamp duty, solicitor fees etc, are not included in the sales price and have to be paid by the buyer. The commission will be paid by the seller.
Kinsale Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...