Tullylannan, Leitrim, Co. Leitrim
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
Gordon Hughes Estate Agents are delighted to bring to market this Architect designed family home which offers excellent potential for a variety of uses as it also has the added benefit of having full planning permission for a creche facility for No.20 children. This open plan area is presently used for living space but could easily be converted for use as a self contained apartment, home office or indeed the provision of creche services. Located in an unrivalled location at the edge of Leitrim Village & within walking distance of all shops/services the property also enjoys views of the Shannon-erne waterway from the living space & Carrickevy Lake from the upstairs bedrooms. Accommodation comprises; Hallway, kitchen/living room (open plan), Lounge area, Office, Store room, Utility room, Toilet, Bathroom, No.3 Bedrooms together with No.2 Attic rooms containing a games room & storage space. Features include; Opportunity for a wide variety of uses eg. home business/work station/self contained apartment, Village centre location & water views from upstairs rooms. Viewing Strictly by Appointment Only with Sole Selling Agent.
- Lounge area (Planning Permission for a creche for No.20 children) suitable for a variety of uses including additional living/work space or self contai
- Excellent Opportunity to create substantial income for a creche facility or home business
- Ample Storage Space in attic areas
- Village centre location & lake views from upstairs rooms
Leitrim Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
- Oil Fired Central Heating
Guiding you through your entire home buying journey, from search to sold.
We use our expertise to guide you through the whole home-buying journey.
Daft ID: 12753410