- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 89 m²
Cronin Wall Properties are tremendously proud to welcome €oearren Hill€� to the open sales market. A beautiful 3-bedroom detached bungalow of c. 955ftÂ² (88.75 mÂ²) on c. 0.5 acres with elevated, unspoiled sea views overlooking Garryvoe and Ballycotton.
The location is truly spectacular, a tranquil and picturesque countryside setting yet still within a short drive from local amenities in nearby Garryvoe, Ladysbridge and Castlemartyr. Boasting a tastefully decorated interior with luxurious features such as a custom €oehris Keating House of Design€� fitted kitchen with high end fitted appliances, quartz worktops and a newly renovated bathroom and en-suite.
Overall, this is a beautifully finished home in an extremely desirable location, viewing is strongly advised.
Accommodation: Kitchen/Living Room, Utility, 3 Bedrooms (master en-suite) & Bathroom.
Living Room: 4.13m x 4.6m High end timber effect porcelain tiled floor & skirting, recessed lighting, wired for surround sound speakers, T.V. point, wired for Cat 6, Sky T.V. dual cable, blinds.
Kitchen / Dining Area: 5.26m x 4m High end timber effect porcelain tiled floor & skirting, custom designed €oehris Keating€� fitted kitchen & island with quartz worktop, recessed lighting, Zanussi dishwasher, American style F/F, Neff 5 ring gas hob, Neff double electric oven, integrated microwave.
Utility: 2.24m x 1.58m High end timber effect porcelain tiled floor, €oehris Keating House of Design€� fitted units & storage, door to garden.
Master Bedroom 3.07m x 3.38m Laminate floor, newly fitted full height wardrobes, blinds, T.V. point, CAT 6 connection. En-Suite: 1.63m x 0.9m Tiled floor, W.C., W.H.B., under sink storage unit, heated towel rail.
Bedroom 2: 4.19m x 2.96m Laminate floor, recessed lighting, blinds, T.V. point, CAT 6 access point.
Bedroom 3: 3.96m x 2.96m Laminate floor, slide-robes, blinds, T.V. point.
Bathroom: 2.02m x 1.93 Fully tiled with high end porcelain tiles, pump shower, W.C., W.H.B., with under-sink storage unit, heated towel rail, heated wall mounted mirror with blue tooth connection.
* 3-bedroom, bungalow
* Unspoiled views of Garryvoe & Ballycotton Lighthouse
* Less than a 5-minute walk to Ballycrennane Beach
* Beautifully decorated throughout
* Chris Keating House of Design custom kitchen with quartz worktop and Island
* Utility with full height Chris Keating House of Design units
* High end integrated kitchen appliances
* Master en-suite
* Hot press with new insulated hot water cylinder
* Well water (new water well pump fitted 2022)
* Septic tank
* Recessed lighting
* Oil fired central heating (new 1,100 litre oil tank fitted 2021)
* Stira stairs with partially floored attic
* High speed broadband available in the area
* Security & CCTV alarm fitted (smoke alarms & CO alarms connected to alarm)
* Secure fenced and gated rear garden
Building Energy Rating (BER):
BER No: 112282579
Energy Performance Indicator: 237.38kWh/m2/yr
Eircode: P25 K761
Viewings are strictly with Sole Selling Agent.
To arrange an appointment please contact us on 021 4630400
Garryvoe Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...