Winterwood 3 Breaffy Woods, Castlebar, Co. Mayo
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 269 m²
How much do you need to buy this property?
Use our calculator to see how much you'll have left after the upfront buying costs like legal fees, stamp duty, and survey.
- Superior residence constructed c.2003 of approx. 270 sqm and on a beautifully landscaped site of 0.5 acres
- Set in an exclusive and small development of detached luxury homes.
- Accessed along a private gated drivewa, set back from the road with the property overlooking the landscapped lawns this home gives an impressive first
- The accomodation is spacious throughout and flows effortlessly into the heart of this home the Kitchen / Dining / Sun Room which is west facing and ac
- The property boasts five bedrooms, three en-suite and two located on the ground floor - all the bedrooms are double rooms.
- The livingroom looks onto the beautifully landscapped lawns from its feature bay window.
- The first floor accomodation comprises of three bedrooms, with master bedroom offering en-suite and walk in wardrobe.
- Externally the property has the benefit of a detached garage of approx.40 sqm and 1st floor livingspace which is currently in use as a
- Heated by oil central heating and also has the benefit of Solar panels.
Castlebar Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
- Oil Fired Central Heating
BER No: 105829980
Energy Performance Indicator: 148.28 kWh/m2/yr
Thinking of selling?
Get 3X more ad views and enquiries for your property with a Daft Advantage Ad. Talk to your agent today.
Daft ID: 12764766