15 Sarsfield Quay Apartments, Liffey Street West, Dublin 7
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 100m2
Lovely bright own door duplex in this most convenient location near city center. Viewing strictly by prior appointment. Accommodation briefly Entrance Hall with coat closet Kitchen 3.36 X 2.76 Fully fitted floor and wall press units. Lounge 4.35 X 3.92 Open fireplace Dining area 3.09 X 2.08 views over river First floor Bathroom 2.2 X 1.7 Shower WC & WHB window and 1/2 tiled Bedroom 1 3.2 X 2.73 Built in wardrobes Hotpress on landing with large tank Bedroom 2 3 X 3.3 Built in wardrobes ensuite shower wc and whb Bedroom 3 2.9 X 3 Service charge €2100 to include parking.
- Bright spacious two storey home with own door access and courtyard parking
- Well appointed and equipped and well laid out accommodation.
- Great location beside Croppy Acre, Collins Barracks Museum and LUAS
- Dublin bike station at entrance on Liffey Street West
- Adjacent to all amenities including Heuston station.
- Dual aspect with views over Liffey to Guinness brewery
- Lounge with fireplace and open to Dining area
- Good sized kitchen fully fitted
- Gold shield central heating.
- Ideal investment or home in town.
Dublin 7 Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
- Wired for Cable Television
Guiding you through your entire home buying journey, from search to sold.
We use our expertise to guide you through the whole home-buying journey.
Daft ID: 13782071