- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 106 m²
- Beautifully presented, bright and spacious 3 bedroom duplex apartment
- The property extends to approx. 106 sq.m (1,140 sq.ft)
- The property has been well maintained and tastefully decorated and comes to the market fully furnished
- Ideal starter home/investor property - attic suitable for conversion
- Close to Kilcock Town Centre and all amenities it has to offer, including Train Station, schools and shops.
6.15m x 2.1m
Laminate floor, two light fittings, under stairs storage.
1.54m x 1.5m
Tiled floor, w.c & w.h.b. extractor fan, light fitting.
4.9m x 4.75m
Laminate floor, coving, curtains, TV point, and access to balcony.
Kitchen/ Dining Room
2.64m x 6.72
Tiled floor, light fitting, bay window, blinds, fitted kitchen units, oven, hob, extractor fan, fridge- freezer, washing machine, table and 4 chairs.
2.16m x 4.5m
Laminate floor, folding attic stairs, hot-press.
3.42m x 4.75m
Laminate floor, light fitting, curtains, fitted wardrobes, double bed, chest of drawers.
1.65m x 1.51m
Fully tiled, w.c & w.h.b., built in vanity unit, shower, recessed lights, extractor fan.
2.73m x 4.85m
Laminate wood flooring, fitted wardrobes, light fitting, curtains, guest bed (double bed) with storage, and desk.
2.93m x 2.15m
Laminate floor, single bed with bedside locker, light fitting, curtains.
2.51m x 1.7m
Fully tiled, w.c & w.h.b., built in vanity unit, bath with shower screen, fitted mirror with shaving light, recessed lights, extractor fan.
4.73m x 2.03m
South east facing
- Double Glaze Windows
- Large balcony
- Located on a large green area in a quiet cul de sac
- 3 Bedrooms - Master En Suite
- Fitted Built in wardrobes
- Allocated parking
- Own door access
- Located within 1.5km of Kilcock Village
- Easy access on to M4 motorway.
Items Included in sale:
Corner suite, LG TV, free standing bookshelf, office table, chair, balcony furniture, table and 4 chairs, beds, bedside lockers, desk, chest of drawers, fridge- freezer, hob, oven, extractor fan, washing machine.
Gas central heating
Management fee: approx. €800 per annum includes building insurance, refuse collection and landscaping.
By prior appointment at any reasonable hour.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Property Reference :COON10000080
Kilcock Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...