- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 137 m²
RAY COOKE AUCTIONEERS are delighted to present this spectacular three bedroom duplex to the market in the exclusive "Slade Castle" development ideally located in the heart of Saggart Village. The location is next to none as within arms reach you will find the N7, M50 Motorway and The Luas Stop. Within walking distance you have local shops, shopping centres, schools, bars and restaurants.
Interior living accommodation of c. 1,475 sq ft comprises of entrance hallway, dining/kitchen, two double bedrooms, separate lounge/3rd bedroom, WC/utility room, two ensuite bathrooms and a separate study. This style unit is rarely seen on the open market and boasts plenty of hidden built in storage units and a spacious balcony with a sunny south westerly orientation.
Number 24 is wonderfully presented throughout having been lovingly cared for by its current owner and has been excellently maintained from head to toe. It boasts an endless list of additional features such as gas fired central heating, an extra large ensuite master bedroom, two designated underground parking spaces and sizable rooms throughout. Interest is sure to be seen from both 1st time buyers and investors, call Ray Cooke Auctioneers today for further information.
- c. 1,475 sq ft
- c. 137 sq m
- BER B2
- Management fee c. 1,250 per annum
- Split over 2 levels
- Stunning condition throughout
- Gas fired central heating
- Double glazed windows
- Plenty of fitted storage
- Fully fitted kitchen with additional breakfast bar
- 2 double bedrooms/2 ensuite
- 2 additional rooms to suit variety of uses
- XL Master bedroom with eaves storage
- Additional study/office with hidden storage area
- Balcony to front with enviable south westerly orientation
- Sunny rear aspect with floor to ceiling windows
- 2 x Designated underground parking spaces
- Magnificent location in the heart of Saggart Village
- Ideal for 1st time buyers & investors!
- Viewing highly advised
If travelling towards Saggart Village, pass Citywest Hotel on your right hand side. Proceed ahead passing The Anvil Restaurant on your right hand side. At the next traffic light junction turn left. Proceed ahead passing Dunnes Stores on the right hand side and turn right onto slade castle avenue. Proceed straight and number 24 will be on your right hand side.
Saggart Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...