- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 105 m²
Ideally situated within the Boroimhe development, this three bedroom duplex boasts a private outlook both front and rear. The spacious accommodation extends to approx. 105 sq.m. and comprises entrance hall with guest wc off, kitchen cum dining room to the front with double doors opening into the living room. Upstairs there are three bedrooms, main bedroom with en suite and bathroom. The balcony off the living room boasts a private outlook. Boroimhe Hawthorns is ideally situated in a quiet cul de sac adjacent to shops, bus routes including the Swords Express and all amenities. Boroimhe enjoys quick, easy access to Swords Main Street, Airside Retail Park, Dublin Airport, M1 & M50 motorways. Viewing is highly recommended.
* Freshly painted throughout
* Not overlooked to the front or rear
* Private balcony overlooks landscaped communal green area
* Sought after, convenient location
* Feature high ceilings throughout
* Large master bedroom with en suite off
* Downstairs guest wc
* Double doors from the kitchen to the living room
* Gas fired central heating
* Large attic space
* Quality construction by Bovale Developments
* Attractive part brick front elevation
* PVC double glazed windows
* Natural gas central heating
* Fitted wardrobes
* Close to bus route, shops and schools
* Easy access to M1, M50, Airside Retail Park, Dublin Airport, City Centre and Swords Village
* Parking - One allocated private space and ample allocated visitor parking
* RF Property Management
* Transport routes include:
Dublin Bus Routes 41, 41C, 41B, 41X
Entrance Hall - Laminate flooring. Guest wc off. Stairs to first floor.
Guest wc - 1.9m x 0.8m
With wc & whb. Tiled floor.
Kitchen cum Dining room - 2.9m x 6.0m
Fitted kitchen. Laminate flooring. Double doors open into the living room.
Living room - 4.9m x 4.6m
Spacious living room with laminate flooring. Feature fireplace. Coving. Door to balcony with private outlook over beautifully landscaped communal green space.
Landing - Hotpress off. Acess to attic space.
Bedroom 1 - 4.9m x 3.2m
Spacious double room with built in wardrobes and vanity unit. En suite off.
En suite - 2.8m x 0.9m
Shower, wc & whb. Shaving light. Walls tiled at shower surround.
Bedroom 2 - 4.8m x 2.7m
Double room with built in wardrobes.
Bedroom 3 - 3.3m x 2.1m
Single room with built in wardrobe and shelving.
Bathroom - 2.8m x 1.5m
With bath, wc & whb. Tiled walls at bath surround.
Private and visitor parking spaces are provided to the front of the property. Beautifully landscaped communal green space to the rear. The private balcony off the living room is not overlooked.
Swords Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...