- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 75 m²
To register a bid on this property, please visit coonanlive.com
• A superb one bedroom two storey duplex on the grounds of the renowned 5 star K-Club hotel
• Presented and finished to the highest standard the property extends to approx. 812.6 sq.ft. (75.5 sq.m.)
• Generously proportioned living accommodation spread over two floors comprising a large open plan living/dining area, kitchen with small utility room and a very large bedroom with spacious ensuite
• Located in a stunning courtyard setting with fountain and gardens adjacent to the hotel and spa/leisure facilities
Approx. internal area 75.5 sq.m. (812.6 sq.ft.)
Own door access
Gas boiler recently installed
Parking very close by
Overlooking beautifully manicured gardens and fountain
Two championship standard golf courses including the Palmer Course, home of the 2006 Ryder Cup
Spa Facilities just a short stroll away
Numerous walking trails
25 mins from Dublin Airport
Ground floor area 6.96m x 5.6m
Living area - carpet, light fitting, recessed lights, coving, TV point, fireplace with electric fire insert, feature bay window with cushioned sitting area, Venetian blinds and curtains.
Kitchen – solid oak wall and floor units, stainless steel sink, integrated Neff dishwasher, oven, hob, extractor fan, fridge- freezer and gas boiler.
Utility 0.85m x 2.17m - shelved and plumbed for washer/dryer and light fitting.
5.9m x 4m
Carpet, curtains, recessed lights, fitted wardrobes and TV point.
2.95m x 4.34m
Fully tiled, bath, toiletries cabinet, w.c, bidet & w.h.b, marble sink, separate shower and recessed light.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Property Reference :COON14032
Straffan Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...